Matt

LIVE - "Back on Brilliance, baby!" Brilliance of the Seas February 14-18, 2019

Rooms were ready promptly at 1pm. We had heard one announcement that it would be ready at 1:30, but I think that was to keep the masses at bay. Everywhere else the 1pm time was advertised. 

3F54CBAB-391A-439B-9195-002060A0BCAB.jpeg

60D85604-ED05-42D2-A7A4-5411E5263214.jpeg

We are in a standard balcony ocean room. We have stayed in this category before, so nothing Earth shatteringly different for us. 

Note the Valentines Day touch, along with chocolates! 

We also noticed the air conditioning control is a new model. 

E6CA867A-083E-4F2E-916C-C18BADC536D3.jpeg

Just now, cbnsoul said:

Can't belive they haven't found SOME use for the vacated Rita's space

Keeping with the theme: El Coyote feo, thinking the people would hit their heads on the ceiling though.

7 minutes ago, cbnsoul said:

Can't belive they haven't found SOME use for the vacated Rita's space

Extra seating. I am surprised they don’t keep the bar open.  

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Not to mention ability to pre purchase and break up cruise cost, which I value. 

This is why we always prepurchase the DDP even if the D+ discount would have saved a few bucks...I don't want to see the cost of ANY DRINKS on my final bill !!!

Just watched your sail away video on the FB page. I always forget just how much quieter the helipad is than the pool deck.

I'm very happy to be living vicariously through you this week (199 days to go for me)! Have a great trip!

1 hour ago, KLA said:

But did you win trivia?!?!

Four way tie but we won! I was expecting a tie-breaker but we all walked away with highlighters. In case anyone is wondering, the tongue (not the heart) is the strongest muscle in the body.  

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I decided to buy Voom onboard and with Diamond Plus discount, I found the price quite low 

Thankfully Voom is one thing that is priced the same across the fleet. Makes the math sooo much easier in deciding pre cruise purchase or not.

Now that I said that watch dynamic pricing rear it's head.

10 hours ago, JLMoran said:

That is a heck of a lot cheaper than what I paid for the two of us on Anthem! Not quite half, but pretty darn close!

Did you grab it for that price?

Did you enjoy the thermal spa?  I know we have talked about it before but I'm not sure exactly what it entails... Guess I should research ( of course, I'm lazy and it's easier to all you guys!) Jane