Royal Caribbean Blog

? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ?

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got an email from my Genie.  She told me that all staterooms have been refreshed.  "New carpets, drapes, TVs and more" were her exact words. YIPPEE !!!

Drone footage from Pepe Díaz on FB        

I seen this on that other site and had a chuckle out of it.  Enjoy 😎   For immediate release.   DEAR VALUED GUEST,   As part of our ongoing mission to provide you with th

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Where would they put a Sky Pad if they added one?  The aft already holds 2 Flowrider.  Our kids loved it on Mariner but isn't it good to keep certain features in certain ships?  Otherwise they will all be similar.

I can see them adding the slides.  Lots of different opinions on Abyss vs not +for Boardwalk view)

Yes They Have No Place To Put Skypad  And Slides Are Not A Problem To Install 

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

Before Harmony people thought there was no place for water slides on Oasis.  When they were announced on Harmony suite guests feared they would lose parts of the suite sun deck.  

They are very creative at finding ways to make something fit.  Never say never.   

If So I Think The Sports Court Because It Is Barely Used  

4 hours ago, Susie said:

I do want the slides somewhere on the ship but not necessary to be the Abyss. Skypad not really care about it. I wish I know what they will revamp on the ship and when it will finish so I can plan to book my cruise.

If I were you I would book it before they officially announce the revitalization details.  I booked Oasis for 2020 back in February and it was a good price.  If they follow suit with the other ships that have undergone revitalization (Mariner and Indy), the price went up considerably after it was announced.  You could always book a refundable and and cancel if you change your mind.

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If I were you I would book it before they officially announce the revitalization details.  I booked Oasis for 2020 back in February and it was a good price.  If they follow suit with the other ships that have undergone revitalization (Mariner and Indy), the price went up considerably after it was announced.  You could always book a refundable and and cancel if you change your mind.

Thank you. I look at the RCL website and look like scheduled to dry dock on October. I will be on Anthem OTC during Black Friday so might book while I onboard for next year. 

48 minutes ago, Susie said:

Thank you. I look at the RCL website and look like scheduled to dry dock on October. I will be on Anthem OTC during Black Friday so might book while I onboard for next year. 

Yes.  I think I read somewhere it would be about a 6 week dry dock starting in November.  @twangster would know because he's booked after dry dock.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes.  I think I read somewhere it would be about a 6 week dry dock starting in November.  @twangster would know because he's booked after dry dock.

I look online and just pick only Oasis for 2019 - Apr 2020. I saw the Oct is no sailing to part of Nov so I think the dry dock starting in Oct then end in Nov.   

1 hour ago, Susie said:

@Lovetocruise2002 now just hope there is a good sale coming up for Black Friday.

I wouldn't count on it. Cruise planner sale maybe. Cruise fare, doubtful. I personally think the best sales are KSF (if you have kids under 12) followed by BOGO60 or 30% off WOW sale. Those usually net the biggest savings (for me anyway).

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Twangster Fan said:

Look What I Found On The Oasis Maybe A Hint 

GOPR4018.thumb.JPG.e4075b030670645a1bca51855319ca6d.JPG

That has been there for a while.  Both on the ship and on their online deck plans (before spring re-categorization).  I remember someone posted a while back that some of the elevator signs even had Wonderland there.  I remember a few years ago, when Oasis had her first dry dock, they thought they were putting in Wonderland but then abandoned that plan.  That is where those signs come from.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, Twangster Fan said:

Also The Flowrider Must Be Fixed. Just Got Off The Oasis And One Day Both Of The Flowrider Broke For One Hour And I Was Talking To Some One From The Sports Staff And He Said They Break Every Other Voyage      

Agree It Must Be Fixed 

• 1 month later...