BLACK FRIDAY

RCARD

Sale started. Just saved $182 by canceling and rebooking cruise planner items. Odyssey Greek Isles cruise had steep discounts on excursions, internet, and drink packages. 

Wonder Caribbean cruise wasn’t as generous overall, Hideaway Beach did drop from $65 to $58, that’s all the savings I could find for what I have booked. I noticed the CocoCay Beach club is 50% off, $123. 

51 minutes ago, Starrynight0154 said:

Sale started. Just saved $182 by canceling and rebooking cruise planner items. Odyssey Greek Isles cruise had steep discounts on excursions, internet, and drink packages. 

Wonder Caribbean cruise wasn’t as generous overall, Hideaway Beach did drop from $65 to $58, that’s all the savings I could find for what I have booked. I noticed the CocoCay Beach club is 50% off, $123. 

Just wondering, if you canceled before. 

How long usually before refund is back on the credit card? 

1 hour ago, Vlad said:

Just wondering, if you canceled before. 

How long usually before refund is back on the credit card? 

It depends on your bank / card issuer.  Depending on which card I used, I have seen it take between 3 days to 2 weeks.  Last year though, during black Friday, Royal had a big issue with their batch processing system for refunds and it took about a month.  Hopefully we will not see problems like that again.

4 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Saved a decent amount on a few things but really wanted a discount on the 3 night dining package but for some reason there is absolutely nothing. Is that normally not included in these sales? Soda package is only a buck difference. That's slightly disappointing too. 

I was hoping for that too but it hasn't budged and tbh I can't remember it ever going down in any sales across any of the cruises I've done. 😕

2 minutes ago, Floski said:

Sorry, y'all - I should have been clearer.

Our Wonder sailing is 2/25/24

Nothing new this morning....

My bad. Nothing whatsoever?

Not everything is on sale but you should be seeing lots of stuff. I do for Wonder in March, June, and July.

I see it says in the fine print on the Cruise Planner. What does "Bookings" mean? When I book the cruise or when I book the cruise planner purchase

"*Offer applies to bookings made November 9, 2023 – November 24, 2023, and applies to select sailings departing November 13, 2023 – December 31, 2024. Kids Sale offer applies to guests 12 or younger. Offers are non-transferable and not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts or any other offer or promotion. Offers may vary by ship and sail date. Additional fees may apply to booking changes or cancellations. Prices and offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice."

8 night Odyssey in February drink package dropped to 72.99, which is what I bought it for a few months back during some sale.  It had been fluctuating between 75.99 and 83.99 in the past few months.  Internet went down to 17.99, I got a 4 device package for $320 which is $10/day per device.  It's more than I have ever paid for that but at the same time it's cheaper than I have seen it all year.  Dining all stayed the same as it has been, which is already high in my opinion.  Beach club is $253.99 and water park are $151.99, which are both crazy.  

On 11/6/2023 at 4:01 PM, FionaMG said:

I noticed they have increased the price of internet on my next couple of sailings, I imagine in order to offer a "sale" price that will be the same as they've been selling it at for months. 🥴

Yup, called it. The price of internet on these sailings has gone back down to exactly what it was before they put it up pre-sale.

I'm not surprised but it's kind of disappointing. Even just a single dollar lower would have been nice. Once again, it feels like they take us for fools.

I do need to have it so I did go ahead and buy it, but not best impressed. 😕

41 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Not bad but not that good either.

My banner said up to 55% off, but when I go to the things that I want to book it is 30%-35% off. Still saved $256.

Only thing I saw that was 55% was the Cafe Select package ... some 50% for other refreshment packages (if booked for kids),e tc. ... agree, most things were 30-40% (which, if it applies to something you want, isn't bad)

27 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

There are big savings if you have use for a 4-device plan. The 1-device plan is indeed no sale at all.

yeah, I had the 3 device plan, but cancelled that and upped it to the 4 device (as we realize my son will need access as well as he now gets free reign of the ship) - so with the increased savings it cost me $13 extra to go from 3 to 4 devices

31 minutes ago, JBC said:

8 night Odyssey in February drink package dropped to 72.99, which is what I bought it for a few months back during some sale.  It had been fluctuating between 75.99 and 83.99 in the past few months.  Internet went down to 17.99, I got a 4 device package for $320 which is $10/day per device.  It's more than I have ever paid for that but at the same time it's cheaper than I have seen it all year.  Dining all stayed the same as it has been, which is already high in my opinion.  Beach club is $253.99 and water park are $151.99, which are both crazy.  

if it makes you feel better the water park for my cruise now has a 15% discount (highest I have seen) which brings it down to $185.99 ... beach club, also now at 15% off, brings it to $287.99

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Yes! Us too! We'll hit D+ on day 2 of our next one. 😁

Same here, lol, day 2!

We were all set up to land on exactly 175 after the next one ended but we squeezed in a 5-nighter late last month when a good price popped up like 4 weeks out and it happened to fit our schedule. Now I'm staring at 173 and even though nothing has actually changed, I hate it! 🤣

Not much for us to get excited about for our three booked cruise's. 

Cruise 1 Adventure of the Seas

Booze Package, went up from $65.99 on 29 Sep 23 on to $70.99

Internet, stayed the same at $16.99

Unlimited Dinning, went down from $224.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $194.99

3-night dinning, stayed the same at $119.99

Chops, stayed the same at $55.99

The Key, went down from $24.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $18.99

Cruise 2 Adventure of the Seas

Booze Package, went up from $65.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $70.99

Internet, went down from $16.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $15.99

Unlimited Dinning, went down from $299.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $259.99

3-night dinning, stayed the same at $119.99

Chops, stayed the same at $55.99

The Key, went down from $24.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $18.99

Cruise 3 Odyssey of the Seas

Booze Package, went down from $77.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $76.99

Internet, went down from $19.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $18.99

3-night dinning, stayed the same at $131.99

Unlimited Dinning, went down from $329.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $285.99

Chops, stayed the same at $57.99

The Key, went up from $31.99 on 29 Sep 23 to $35.99

8 minutes ago, daha699 said:

Has any one seen the Cafe Select Package  Coffee card discounted , i still see it showing $31 but in the add it says 55% off , $31 is the normal price 

Somebody over on CC reported getting it for $12 so, like everything else, it's ship/sailing dependent. I see it at $31 for both of my sailings.

Finally got some deals, had to call in but got 5 excursions for my Sept Alaska sailing at 30/35% off so saved about $590. 

I needed a 4device package so I saved quite a bit on internet. 

I did buy the Evian packages because the water just taste better. Also got some good PDCC excursions for other in my party. Still the sale isn't as good as expected. 

25 minutes ago, Xaa said:

Good catch.  it was 12.99 on my Icon sailing too.  Went ahead and grabbed it.   Still $31 on my other sailing.  I'm thinking this is a mistake they made.

i am wondering why they pic and choose on a coffee card it seems it should be pretty standard across the board on that one .