Look who showed up on my C&A Newsletter!

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Can someone post a URL?

CAS still hasn't figured out a way to send me any emails despite being signed up.  

There is no URL. Just an image-based email. Sometimes there are links in the email to stories, but this week the links are fluffy marketing links. Last month the C&A spotlight was linked to a full interview. But no such grace for Matt.

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

CAS still hasn't figured out a way to send me any emails despite being signed up.  

Same here. I managed to get the useless marketing e-mails sent to one of my backup e-mail addresses though. Will likely unsubscribe from that, lol.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Same here. I managed to get the useless marketing e-mails sent to one of my backup e-mail addresses though. Will likely unsubscribe from that, lol.

You mean the ones that have come through as "Ends Tonight" six consecutive days (with the same information as the previous month of "These deals won't last")?

42 minutes ago, ScottD said:

It's funny,I get these to my email address, but addressed to my wife..lol.

So do I. I tried to get them to fix it once but a forlorn hope I think.

Congratulations to @Matt for the published recognition as well as becoming a pinnacle. All the hard work and dedication has paid off.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Are your wives names alphabetically before yours?

THANK YOU for this comment!!! So thissss is why my husband gets all the physical Holland America brochures addressed to him! I kept thinking it was weird since I am a higher level in their loyalty program.