Vaccine and Insurance

• 2 weeks later...

We also are booked on an Oct 24th cruise out of Florida, been tested for the antibodies of which came back positive.  And according to Cleveland Clinic the antibodies are better then the vaccine.   Currently Cleveland Clinic is following people that had it 11 months ago and still have the antibodies. I really think this needs to be considered.  As far as I know people going to places such as Disney, Los Vegas do not have to go through what the cruise have to.  If the requirements don't change we will be canceling.  We are seasoned cruises, 35 of them, and will truly miss going.  But I am not up for an experimental vaccine when I personally know someone who almost died from getting it.  I believe vaccines do work but this is way too new for my liking and they (the government) is pushing way too hard, something is not right.  They are also undermining the cruise lines, as they always do!

6 hours ago, Justneedtocruise said:

As far as I know people going to places such as Disney, Los Vegas do not have to go through what the cruise have to.  

People going to LAS Vegas or Disney are not stuck in a confined space with 1000s of others! They can go home and isolate, admittedly they should be tested for other illnesses just for the fact they want to go to these places in the 1st place ?