Rags1

As Garth Brooks said, “Think I’ll Slip On Down To The O-Asis” - Jan 26th - Star Class

I got these two guys for Taylor when they were really tiny. They would go to sleep in her lap. Now she has grown and moved away. And they have grown into big old ugly goats that I feed everyday. That’s the story @WAAAYTOOO. Say hello to Sammy and Oreo. You can guess which is which. 

1CF576FC-409F-42F6-83C3-414771719A85.jpeg

Welcome to Dallas!  One step closer. By my standards in was an excellent flight - we had an equal number of take offs and landings.  I watched a “free” movie that AA had, Angel has Fallen.  Action flick with probably 3000 rounds fired, bodies everywhere and lots of blood.  Having served nearly 8 years in the White House I can confirm it portrays a typical day in the life of a Secret Service agent. 😂😂 Had a gentleman fall ill about 30 minutes out of Dallas so we were met by paramedics at the gate. He appeared to be not too serious and left under his own power. As luck would have it he was seated next to Katie so he had his own private nurse until we landed.  Had lunch at Friday’s and are now waiting to board the flight  to Miami. More from Miami in a couple of hours!

D71E1A9A-E798-4AFB-A8CA-3FC054C1527E.jpeg

E19BA739-FAD0-4683-9AA2-E9121A5F4011.jpeg

So I started this whole thing by quoting Garth Brooks.  Tonight it’s Tom T. Hall.  Y’all sing it with me...”I was sitting in Miami, pouring blended whiskey down..”. And I did.😁  Lots more to share about today, including our shuttle to the hotel with the most talkative and funny guy every.  We are now tucked into our two bedroom place at the Staybridge Suites which is comfy and ok for the 5 of us.  We’re all ready for some sleep and ready to be on the ship!  We are due to meet Allan at 10:15 to begin the food and fun frenzy!  Thanks for coming along.