CHRIS WONG

Hello! I Am A Crew Member!

4 hours ago, Zenosusmom said:

Hey https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/profile/14291-chris-wong/

Currently watching the Ft Lauderdale cruise terminal web cam.  Oasis is beautifully lit against the night sky.  She is huge!  What time do you have to report tomorrow?  What time does she depart tomorrow and what is her intinerary? 

We are leaving the hotel at 7am. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.

5 hours ago, CHRIS WONG said:

You guys are not ready for the vlogs I am about to post! I've just finished editing my tour of Oasis, and uploading as I type this. And the crew internet on Oasis is super fast, so I should be able to post more frequently.

You are a tease!  I looked onYoutube and nothing there yet 🙂  Glad you are enjoying the ship.  Matts pictures and videos are awesome as well.

6 hours ago, CHRIS WONG said:

You guys are not ready for the vlogs I am about to post! I've just finished editing my tour of Oasis, and uploading as I type this. And the crew internet on Oasis is super fast, so I should be able to post more frequently.

COUNTERPOINT: I am extremely ready to see these vlogs!  😉 . Looking forward to the tour, and hope your transition is a smooth one!