Jump to content
Jaymac Radio

Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

Recommended Posts

Hi All -

Historically, are these released itineraries set in stone? Or do they add more or modify them at a later time?

I would love to try Freedom from Cape Liberty in Summer 2021, but it's only doing 4-nighters to Canada and 5-nighters to Bermuda. I was hoping for a Caribbean or a longer NE/Canada itinerary.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have some insight about Voyager OTS schedule after it sails from Sydney to Singapore on April 12, 2021?  The itineraries stop after it arrives in Singapore.  I'm hoping it goes to Europe via the Suez Canal.  When is RC due to release this info for booking?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Jewel is coming back to Miami. Majesty is back in New Orleans. Slightly surprised but I’m guessing she’s doing well which I like to see.shes a classic. Adds a nice ship class variety. Explorer, liberty, adventure, Brilliance, and independence still unaccounted. It’s nice to see such a large ship change up between Europe and the Caribbean. Still hoping one of the heads to the west coast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next release dates, does anyone have foresight on itinerary and dates? Will it be just select sailing based on ships left? I’ve not seen Panama Canal sailing, don’t even know if they will have one.

Upon further review...here is a list of ships with missing itinerary.

Adventure          Sep 21- Apr 22

Brilliance           May - Aug 21 Dec 21 -  Apr 22

Explorer             May 21 - Apr 22

Indy                    May 21 - Apr 22

Liberty               Nov 21 - Apr 22

Mariner             May 21 - Apr 22

Navigator         May 21 - Apr 22

Ovation             Oct 21 - Apr 22

Quantum          May 21 - Apr 22

Radiance           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Serenade           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Spectrum           Jul 21- Apr 22

Voyager              May 21 - Apr 22

With that being said, I only see 3 possibilities for cruising the Panama Canal in 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mworkman said:

Next release dates, does anyone have foresight on itinerary and dates? Will it be just select sailing based on ships left? I’ve not seen Panama Canal sailing, don’t even know if they will have one.

Upon further review...here is a list of ships with missing itinerary.

Adventure          Sep 21- Apr 22

Brilliance           May - Aug 21 Dec 21 -  Apr 22

Explorer             May 21 - Apr 22

Indy                    May 21 - Apr 22

Liberty               Nov 21 - Apr 22

Mariner             May 21 - Apr 22

Navigator         May 21 - Apr 22

Ovation             Oct 21 - Apr 22

Quantum          May 21 - Apr 22

Radiance           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Serenade           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Spectrum           Jul 21- Apr 22

Voyager              May 21 - Apr 22

With that being said, I only see 3 possibilities for cruising the Panama Canal in 21.

I don’t think you’ll see a PC cruises in 2021. As for the rest of the deployment no new dates published yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for Alaska to Hawaii, Hawaii to Australia, spin around New Zealand. Fall 2021.  Nothing yet! Do you prefer Ovation, Serenade or (Rhapsody?)?  I'll probably get fired when I ask for the time off for this trip.  Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, vjoe said:

I'm looking for Alaska to Hawaii, Hawaii to Australia, spin around New Zealand. Fall 2021.  Nothing yet! Do you prefer Ovation, Serenade or (Rhapsody?)?  I'll probably get fired when I ask for the time off for this trip.  Any suggestions?

I recommend a fifth of vodka for the HR rep. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, vjoe said:

I'm looking for Alaska to Hawaii, Hawaii to Australia, spin around New Zealand. Fall 2021.  Nothing yet! Do you prefer Ovation, Serenade or (Rhapsody?)?  I'll probably get fired when I ask for the time off for this trip.  Any suggestions?

Serenade gets into a few smaller destinations that Ovation can't visit.  Look at 2020 itineraries for through Hawaii and South Pacific as examples. 

That being said, Ovation is a newer ship with modern decor and a lot more going on around the ship.  Serenade is a fine ship but half the size and older.  I'm a big fan of the Quantum class ships.  Ovation has a Music Hall with tribute bands, Two70°, SeaPlex, NorthStar and so much more.  I've sailed both ships so if you can accept the ports of call on Ovation it will have a lot ore to offer on board including better entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, harlipac said:

Anyone have some insight about Voyager OTS schedule after it sails from Sydney to Singapore on April 12, 2021?  The itineraries stop after it arrives in Singapore.  I'm hoping it goes to Europe via the Suez Canal.  When is RC due to release this info for booking?

 

 

It has a booking in Sydney for 10th June 2021

 

CB6CFDDB-17AD-4482-A003-83824EF0AE85.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...