Jump to content
princevaliantus

Drug-Fueled Orgy on Vision of the Seas ?!?! OH MY!!

Recommended Posts

Why does this site named Cruise Law News read like a supermarket tabloid? I'm not saying it didn't happen or that it wasn't as bad as portrayed, but for a site that you'd rightfully take from the title to be about laws as they apply to cruise lines and probably a lot of "current events" discussion around new and existing lawsuits, questions of how some law may apply to this unusual circumstance that just hit ship X, etc.; it sure does take a sensationalist tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every question I had in my mind before reading vanished when I read it was  British reality tv show.

It also mentions a show called Geordie shore! I would replace the S with a W 

A show where parents can sit and proudly watch their children having sex on tv.

Nowadays people have very little respect for themselves never mind anyone else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ellcee said:

That's crazy....not what you want to see on vacation.

 

I would imagine ship was entirely booked for the show, and that everyone there knew what it would be like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like soooooo much fun!  Every cruise director in the fleet should watch these videos.

 

Get rid of the tired, boring 70's night and have events like this where people have fun and really enjoy themselves. A real vacation.

 

Instead of passengers having to pretend they like the Village People and KC and the Sunshine Band songs; Turn the subs down low, make the girls wearing bikinis sit in a pile of glitter and let passengers get their moneys worth out of their drink package.

 

I woud sooooo sign up for 7 nights of this!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bobroo said:

This looks like soooooo much fun!  Every cruise director in the fleet should watch these videos.

 

Get rid of the tired, boring 70's night and have events like this where people have fun and really enjoy themselves. A real vacation.

 

Instead of passengers having to pretend they like the Village People and KC and the Sunshine Band songs; Turn the subs down low, make the girls wearing bikinis sit in a pile of glitter and let passengers get their moneys worth out of their drink package.

 

I woud sooooo sign up for 7 nights of this!!!!

Maybe 20 yrs ago I would have,then again maybe I did and I just can't remember lol the 90's just sort of came and went lol 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ray said:

Maybe 20 yrs ago I would have,then again maybe I did and I just can't remember lol the 90's just sort of came and went lol 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Dating myself here......but Club Med vacations in the middle and late 80's were a lot of fun. 

 

 

I miss those days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Club Med in the early 90's wasn't too shabby, either. 😉

 

15 minutes ago, bobroo said:

Dating myself here......but Club Med vacations in the middle and late 80's were a lot of fun. 

 

 

I miss those days.

Difference was there wasn't some idiot filming everything that went on or cctv on every corner! Nowadays everything gets filmed and stuck on social media or your every move is watched 

If that happened back in the 80s or early 90s it would have ruined my growing up years lol 

My eldest who's now 28 used to go out on a Friday night and roll in mid sat morning all apologetic, and I used to think back to how I vanished for 3 or 4 days at a time without even telling my mum I was going out lol of course still gave oldest a lecture for being inconsiderate and a lightweight lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Club Med in the early 90's wasn't too shabby, either. 😉

I L-O-V-E that we have a thread about a RC competitor, Club Med; simultaneous with a drug fueled orgy on Vision —started on Matt’s first day of a cruise. The timing couldn’t be better! 

 

FYI: the group Ottawan, has a greatest hits album available on iTunes. On it are “Hands Up” and “Crazy Music”

 

There will be a test of how well you remember The Crazy Signs after you give them a listen.  ;0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ray said:

Was the coke included in the drinks package? If it was then at £45 per day that's not to be sniffed at 🤣 

Probably the only time there's been a straight line on an RC cruise 

If so I bet no one was complaining about long lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 12:00 PM, JLMoran said:

Why does this site named Cruise Law News read like a supermarket tabloid? I'm not saying it didn't happen or that it wasn't as bad as portrayed, but for a site that you'd rightfully take from the title to be about laws as they apply to cruise lines and probably a lot of "current events" discussion around new and existing lawsuits, questions of how some law may apply to this unusual circumstance that just hit ship X, etc.; it sure does take a sensationalist tone.

Because anybody can buy a domain and name it just about anything they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...