twangster

Freedom OTS 11/11/17 8 Nights, Modified Western Caribbean

23 hours ago, twangster said:

Freedom is not a brand new ship and after sailing on Harmony a few weeks ago you do need to maintain perspective and research the ship.  By doing so expectations were met and overall I'm very happy with the experience.  Money well spent.

Really enjoyed the review, really glad you mentioned what you did in the above quote, I think this is what determines what people believe if their cruise was enjoyable or not. I have Freedom booked next year, have been on Liberty twice, I believe you will enjoy her just as much.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:56 AM, twangster said:

Cruise Tip # 1307 - Take a photo on your phone of the ship contact information for each port found on the back of the Cruise Compass before leaving the ship.  It changes at each port and lists the closest US Embassy, local police, ship's local agent and the telephone number of the ship and RCI Miami. 

This is a great tip which I had never considered.  Thought I would highlight it since it is hidden deeper in this review from 2017 and not sure if others would read the entire review as I just did.

@twangster I'm not sure why I didn't see this sooner, but thank you so much for this blog.  Although at the time you experienced it I had no idea I would even be taking another cruise, I'm going on the Freedom in November and absolutely loved reading your blog and those pictures were just amazing.  I also emailed the link to myself so I would be able to find it again!