Beware

Bingee

Currently on SoS. Extremely annoyed that the soda package pre purchase option disappeared 48 hrs before and we ended up paying an extra $8 a head for this. Also why is it impossible to fill water bottles? It’s surely fundamental to health to keep hydrated between my beers and cocktails. 
Apart from this, awesome.

1 minute ago, Bingee said:

Extremely annoyed that the soda package pre purchase option disappeared 48 hrs before

Sorry you weren't aware that the cruise planner closes 48 hours prior to embarkation day.

1 minute ago, Bingee said:

why is it impossible to fill water bottles?

What exactly is making it impossible? You just go to WJ or anywhere else that has cups of ice water and fill your water bottle with them.

2 minutes ago, Bingee said:

Apart from this, awesome.

Good to hear those other issues aren't keeping you from having a great time. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

This isn’t anything to “beware” about. The Cruise Planner locks down 48 hours ahead of embarking. This has been the case for a VERY long time and widely known. This is why you don’t wait until the last second to purchase something you want. There is literally no benefit to doing that.

I will echo what others have said about the cruise planner always shutting down 48 hours before boarding day. And I will add that Royal does not hide this information. It's at the bottom of every page on the cruise planner, and, in the final week or so before your cruise, it's on a banner at the top of the page. They desperately want you to know.

Heck, I think they even blast your email with "time's running out" emails....

22 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I will echo what others have said about the cruise planner always shutting down 48 hours before boarding day. And I will add that Royal does not hide this information. It's at the bottom of every page on the cruise planner, and, in the final week or so before your cruise, it's on a banner at the top of the page. They desperately want you to know.

Heck, I think they even blast your email with "time's running out" emails....

Yep.  The last week, they bombard with emails every day starting with this one.

Screenshot_20231026_103544_Gmail.jpg