All Access Ship Tours Are Back!

40 minutes ago, Xtentions said:

I see it my planner for Grandeur in November for @139 pp but does not show up on our planner for Oasis in January.  Debating on it I have always wanted to do it but I dunno about that price.

FWIW, mine was $106.99 PP and even though it's now sold out, the price went up to $188.99 🤨

10 hours ago, new2cruzing said:

I also booked this for my upcoming Ovation of the Seas 9/9 sailing. Sold out in a day so considering myself lucky. Looking forward to seeing how things run behind the scenes. 

Did the Ovation one a few years ago on our very first cruise. Really interesting to see behind the scenes and it really makes you realise the amount of work that goes unseen. 

Hats off to the staff working so we can have a great holiday/vacation*

*Delete as applicable!

5 hours ago, new2cruzing said:

FWIW, mine was $106.99 PP and even though it's now sold out, the price went up to $188.99 🤨

I was able to get mine for $133. I have never done it before and I really enjoy learning the logistics, especially of an operation as large as this! I canceled my massage for my sea day so that will make up for it, haha!

I booked it on the Oasis in September. Did it pre-Covid on the Anthem, loved it, and now really looking forward to seeing the working areas on one of the largest ships! A bit pricey but it dropped ten bucks overnight. I’ll keep an eye on it and re-price if it drops again…but at least I know I have a spot.

22 hours ago, sailaway_jason said:

I was able to get mine for $133. I have never done it before and I really enjoy learning the logistics, especially of an operation as large as this! I canceled my massage for my sea day so that will make up for it, haha!

And I doubt the captain will spend the whole time trying to upsell you like the spa people do. 🙄

11 minutes ago, JNS123 said:

No, it is listed under Onboard Activities.

Thanks.  I guess it's not available for my cruise.  The only "onboard activities" listed are  Casita rentals for either port or sea days.  I'll keep checking.  My husband has always wanted to do one of these tours and we never have.

I just checked for my upcoming cruise on Allure and the price is $158.99/pp for the 2 hour tour.  I would absolutely love to do this because it has so much included but the downer for me is that everyone must wear a N95 mask for the duration of the tour!  I just can’t spend 2 hours with a mask on anymore!  That is the deal breaker.

4 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I just checked for my upcoming cruise on Allure and the price is $158.99/pp for the 2 hour tour.  I would absolutely love to do this because it has so much included but the downer for me is that everyone must wear a N95 mask for the duration of the tour!  I just can’t spend 2 hours with a mask on anymore!  That is the deal breaker.

Could you book now to lock in the price just in case the mask requirement changes? Can always cancel later...