Anyone not canceling their cruise?

Relasky28

Keeping fingers crossed. I had won a free cruise and was supposed to leave on the 26th of March with a group but it has been rescheduled for November. So my wife and I booked with Royal Caribbean and are supposed to leave 25th of March. Hopefully we can continue and Royal Caribbean doesn't suspend operations. We are very determined to continue our trip. 

Bummed out, they just cancelled our March 22 cruise. Understand their reasoning and the pressure they are under so I cannot get upset. Only I was really looking forward to the fewer numbers onboard and the disconnect from work. Now we have to plan for a fall cruise and the kids now want to go.

We made plans last summer to do a Med cruise for the wife’s 50th birthday. Lots of family going. We are supposed to board Rhapsody on June 20 in Venice, which should be interesting with everything that is happening over there. Haven’t bought airline tickets yet, waiting to see what happens as this virus gets worse.  

1 hour ago, GA Cruiser said:

Still going May 23 on Symphony unless Royal cancels.  Don't want to lose $18 drink package!

Exact reason I'm holding out on my May 10th sailing. I got so many good deals stalking the cruise planner so I'll be really disappointed to lose them if it comes down to it. I'll understand, of course, but that doesn't erase the disappointment. 

if royal sails/ we sail!!  may 2nd brilliance trans atlantic may 17th brilliance baltic...we won"t cancel, let royal cancel if they must, and take advantage of current 125% FCC.  Unless things are so bad and cruises are cancelled more towards end of year and if a danger of bankruptcy were to loom, in which case I will take cash refund of 100% and not risk any FCC which could be voided and lost if that were to occur.