Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

So, About That MyVEGAS Thing...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that you have created a monster! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Is there a cure?!??  

We just started playing too. I'm hoping it is a win-win situation.  We'll get some free OBC and be so sick of slot machines we will stay away from them once on board.  Oh.....who am I kidding!!!😃

That offer was great...my gf went from 136,000 Lp to 800,000 LP in one evening of playing(about 3 hrs or so)........and still has over 1,000,000 points left to spin with...   I didn't do so

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, kevpeirce said:

For some reason today after about an hour of playing my loyalty coins are now locked out for 14 hours. Anyone else experience this? I did gain 8-10k coins today alone.

You are limited in how much you can win per day until you spend money on the chips.  Don't ask how I know, but my Oasis cruise will be the 5th one I have gotten in the last year or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrMarc said:

You are limited in how much you can win per day until you spend money on the chips.  Don't ask how I know, but my Oasis cruise will be the 5th one I have gotten in the last year or so.

Kind of had a feeling about that, do you know if theres a ratio to how often you need to spend money to get unlimited rewards? If it seems like I can build it up this quickly it might not be worth getting the obc and just wait it out for a full cruise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

It really is addictive! When I saw people talk about it, I always assumed it was one of those online gambling things that required real money. Then I found out a bit over a week ago it’s free. Aaaaand now I have a bit over 25,000 reward point things. 😂 Halfway to $100 OBC!

Me too! Free is fun lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Firemanswife2 said:

What is this? I'm afraid to ask

It is my iPad, my iPhone and my PC all playing MyVEGAS games simultaneously 😂 I just tried it for fun, my husband thought that I was mad (I tried to post it smaller so it wouldn’t take over anyone’s screen).

@KLA  the user groups over at FB are extremely helpful, actually shockingly helpful compared to much of FB. It won’t take yoy long to get it to speed, it would be much longer than a post to explain it. I have a UN just for play there, if you decide to try it let me know and I can link up with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kevpeirce said:

Kind of had a feeling about that, do you know if theres a ratio to how often you need to spend money to get unlimited rewards? If it seems like I can build it up this quickly it might not be worth getting the obc and just wait it out for a full cruise.

They don't show up that often, but they are great when they do.  This last time they also had a deal for a balcony cabin on Symphony for $1000 per cabin.  It is VERY addicting.  They have also had a couple of MyVegas at sea events, and the people are really fun to cruise with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrMarc said:

They don't show up that often, but they are great when they do.  This last time they also had a deal for a balcony cabin on Symphony for $1000 per cabin.  It is VERY addicting.  They have also had a couple of MyVegas at sea events, and the people are really fun to cruise with.

I saw those rewards. But we could not make the sail dates due to our work schedule.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bcarney said:

I cashed in 50,000 points for an OBC, but when I submitted it to RC it was rejected because there was some sort of "discount code" already applied to the room.  Fortunately they provided instructions on how to get the points back into your account.

Did you redeem a 5%/10% discount voucher to the sailing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bcarney said:

I cashed in 50,000 points for an OBC, but when I submitted it to RC it was rejected because there was some sort of "discount code" already applied to the room.  Fortunately they provided instructions on how to get the points back into your account.

From what I've heard, they are pretty strict in not combining with ANY other offers and the timing of using the offers.  But as with many things, it probably depends on who you talk to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shari said:

I want to thank all of you.  I started 3 days ago and am now addicted.  I have over 30000 towards buying $100 OBC with 50000.  My husband is confused as to why I like the slots.

Ok daggumit... how do you have 30k in three days? I max out on chips every day and it’s taken me lots longer. 🙀 Unless you are buying chips? 😉 I just max out the free stuff (otherwise it might turn into something akin to playing real slots 😂).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have cashed in for almost $1000 in obc over the past 2-3 years and that was without spending 1 penny on the game. I broke down and gave them $3 today. In return I received another 8k in reward points and still have most of the coins left. I only need 80k reward points for the free cruise. As long as I get the same return it would only take a $30 investment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying to build up loyalty points - I cannot imagine how much time I would need to play to get 1,000,000 points! If you have a secret let me know 😬 I don’t enjoy it, that is definitely going to impact it all, I still have made quite an effort this last week to see what it’s all about and the loyalty points build very slowly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...