Lovetocruise2002

“Into the Unknown” … Independence OTS (Holiday sailing) – 12/29/2018-1/3/2019

5 hours ago, bellemiche said:

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your last few days off! 😫

Must you remind me?😒😔

5 hours ago, melski94 said:

We couldn't make reservations for that over Thanksgiving so I had to use my WDW skills to have little wait.  

If it was like our sailing, the reservations would not have mattered.

Ok...won't remind you about school starting in a few days because I'm in denial  (I spent all day in my jammies today lol and still don't have my teacher thank you notes done!).  You will be on harmony just 2 weeks before I go on my first oasis trip.  Your experience will be totally different (because we will never manage a suite) and yet the same (oasis class will be amazing I hope!)!  Can't wait to hear all about your next trip.  I always feel guilty because I don't get voom on the ship and when I get home, I don't have time to blog!  But I absolutely love reading about everyone's experiences and I send a huge thank you for keeping me happy reading as I was driving through a Nebraska snowstorm!  Jane

21 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

However, I am not sure how comprehensive that blog will be since we will have a different experience on that one.

But that's the best thing about these blogs. We can have the same set up but different experiences. I love it. I love reading everyone's blogs whether or not I've read others on the same ship. I love all of your perspectives.

Great blog, as usual.  I lurked and didn't comment much.  A lot going on with the opening of our business right now.  Can't wait to hear about the Star Class experience on Harmony to get us ready for ours on the Anthem GC!

On 12/30/2018 at 12:14 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That's a LONG flowrider line!  Indy was my first time on a flowrider-  We have been booking adjacent rooms on our last few trips -  once in a junior suite, Coastal Kitchen alone made the junior suite worth it, and the 1.5 bathrooms, and coffee maker, and padded furninture....  I think having two bathrooms is better for our family mid or aft.  We agree, the MDR is inconsistent, and Diamond happy hour can be an entire meal. 🙂

I loved reading this blog! Great job!

We will be sailing on Indy in Nov. 2019. We have been on Freedom before & loved it!

Quick question, Did the king size bed have a pad/memory foam topper? Freedom did, but Enchantment did not. 

We will be in a cat 1R room (spacious Interior). I'm a little nervous because we've always had a OV or balcony, but for the amazing price we got, I think we'll survive! We have 3 boys and I am excited about the extra space.