2 hours ago, Scatmanjack said:

Safe to assume Royal will move all operations to Pier 10 once it is complete?

Have always parked and walked from EZ Cruise Lot but I guess the lot included in Pier 10 project should be my new choice...

Yes, after spending $125 million, I expect all RCG operations to be at Pier 10.

Other than the new 10 acre surface lot that the Port is building adjacent to Pier 10, the next closest parking at the moment will be at 18th and Harborside.  This lot is operated by Port Parking. It is a "park and walk" lot and is actually one of my favorites.  It is an indoor lot with plenty of electric vehicle chargers and is elevated about 4 feet above the street for flood protection. It will be interesting to see if any other private lots pop up to support the new Terminal 10.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:36 PM, Galveston Steve said:

Other than the new 10 acre surface lot that the Port is building adjacent to Pier 10, the next closest parking at the moment will be at 18th and Harborside.  This lot is operated by Port Parking. It is a "park and walk" lot and is actually one of my favorites.

it was very interesting to look at their web site, prices are very competitive.  Personally I've always used Park-N-Cruise which is right across the street from the current terminals, as i like their indoor parking. 

This new company you like has numberous locations and options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cruisellama said:

Spring/Summer 2023 RCL Caribbean deployments aren't published yet, but it is anticipated Allure will be home ported in Galveston over the Spring/Summer 2023 period? 

I think it us a safe bet. They wouldn't have built the new terminal if they didn't intend to keep an Oasis class ship there.

I suppose they could still switch ships if they decide to finally amplify Allure.