briggits

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals?

11 hours ago, mworkman said:

If you must book the Navigator...Do it for Nov 23, 2018...So i can have my private photographer on board. :4_joy:  No pressure, but i do expect pic's as good as twangster if not better :3_grin:

i can cary the accessory bag around for you! :4_joy:

Booked for June 2019 and Marnier for August 2019. Still have to book 4 more cruises. The decisions one must make.

Just repriced my June 2019 Harmony sailing.  Cruise fare stayed the same but the OBC offer went to $125 from 50.  Finally a promotion that is actually saving me some $.  Deluxe bev package discount on June 2018 Oasis and now this.  Granted,  it’s not much but at least it’s something! 

FYI...just called to try to re-price my anthem 2018 sailing and take advantage of the OBC offer. Apparently it is not combinable with KSF.  So for all of you out there who took advantage of KSF, that is still the better deal at the moment, unless the cabin price itself went down.

2 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

Got my Deluxe Drink package for $41.00 pp, so I booked it! wasn't going to, but figured we'd break even. In a GS with access to Concierge, but who's going to stay there to drink! LOL

Our Oasis package is on "sale", but no better than I got a few weeks ago.  $43.00pp

39 minutes ago, Floski said:

Our Oasis package is on "sale", but no better than I got a few weeks ago.  $43.00pp

That's not bad @Floski up till today mine was $55.00pp. Me like a sap booked it. I'm on Grandeur, an older ship and shorter cruise so it didn't break my bank figured I'd come out even.