Can't login to Website/Cruise Planner - April 10th & 11th, 2024

image.png.6a4bea7aec672373eaded486bee1339b.png

Yesterday, I got hit with the message above when trying to log in to Royal's website. Our family has several accounts, all of which produce the same error message.

I just attempted to log in again today but received the same error message. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Is Royal Caribbean having a Zero-day?

I'm having the same issue. I am unable to log into the app (Apple iOS) and also tried the website with no success this morning.

The Android app has been having issues for a few days now. It seems that those issues have spread to other platforms as they try to rectify the problem.

11 minutes ago, SPS said:

I'm having the same issue. I am unable to log into the app (Apple iOS) and also tried the website with no success this morning.

I'm sure this thread will get merged or locked but same issue for me earlier this morning after no issues yesterday. Changing my PW fixed both.

The website's issues change from day to day.  For the longest time, it took me three tries, to get logged in. 

This morning I logged in easily and successfully.  Now, I cannot log in at all.🤔

I think I'm gonna quit trying for awhile.  It says 6 more unsuccessful attempts and I'll have to reset my password.😯 

But I know, tomorrow it will be just fine.🤣

Had to change my password to gain access-I let my secretary know (my daughter)-she manages my cruises when I have the inevitable issue of trying to use Royals website while sailing and I have  connectivity or other issues. I’d like Royal to note this is my second password change in a year and my secretary doesn’t appreciate this forced change. 🤣

1 hour ago, Pattycruise said:

Had to change my password to gain went-I let my secretary know (my daughter)-she manages my cruises when I have the inevitable issue of trying to use Royals website while sailing and I have  connectivity or other issues. I’d like Royal to note this is my second password change in a year and my secretary doesn’t appreciate this forced change. 🤣

I was able to reuse the same password I had before after requesting the password reset.

59 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I tried that and it said “you cannot use a previous password. Go figure. 

Weird.  I reset mine to the same password when I first saw the problem yesterday, and I could not log on.  I just tried resetting it now to test after seeing your message and see the same thing you do now.  I'm not going to jinx things anymore and just let it be.  I still have my old password working, which is good enough for me right now. 

Only Royal IT can mess something up like this. Wondering if they've done something like changed the password policy (i.e. you need to have a special character in it), but don't want to code something that lets you login with old one and takes you to the change password page.

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

same to me. I just capitalized a letter so I didn't have to try to remember something new  lol

When my son's college started with the students having to change their password every "x" number of days I told them to put a number at the end and to up the  So number each change.  They  essentially started with an 1 at the end and by the time they graduated they were up to 24.  Can you imagine changing your password that many times?!!

I was fine until today when I was required to change my password. The old system didn't have a character limit, the new system requires your password to be at least 8 characters long. Mine was already that length but no capital letters, so I just changed the cap and was good to go. 

I still can't get in.  I have 9-characters, including numbers, letters, small case and caps.  It hasn't asked me to change, it just keeps saying my password is incorrect.  And not letting me in via my password, I cannot find how/where to change the password.    This is frustrating.

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

They  essentially started with an 1 at the end and by the time they graduated they were up to 24.  Can you imagine changing your password that many times?!!

I can! I've only been at one of my jobs for 7 years and I'm already up to 39.  Our VPN that got set up when the pandemic happened has a different password (of course) and I'm up to 24 already on that one.

On 4/11/2024 at 10:17 AM, TwoCanSailAway said:

image.png.6a4bea7aec672373eaded486bee1339b.png

Yesterday, I got hit with the message above when trying to log in to Royal's website. Our family has several accounts, all of which produce the same error message.

I just attempted to log in again today but received the same error message. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Is Royal Caribbean having a Zero-day?

Having this problem right now

Having the same issue on both Royal and Celebrity apps, changed the password on Royal, for the same one I had previously, on Celebrity I get a HicUp message saying we can't change your password right now. How can a company this big be this bad when it comes to IT.

They should be ashamed and embarrassed.

So there is still no fix and no info which change has caused this issue?
Is there someone who did not have any login issues at all? I guess everyone who tried had this problem… 🤔

I hope Royal does not expect every customer has to change the account‘s password so hoping there will be a fix yet…

This all looks like changing password policy gone wrong … 🙈  Just hoping there was no data breach…

There was a post on Facebook claiming to be an interaction with RC customer support that noted the password change was required due to changes in their login system.  Having been involved in implementing a similar upgrade years ago, that makes total sense.

But jeez at least send out an email blast letting people know.

I can't get in either--just tried right now--I will wait a few days to use the change the password option. I have actually had the same RC/Celeb password for years and years--and I do work in a job where I have to change my ten different system passwords every 30--45 days, so count me in also as lazy with RC!