Can't login to Website/Cruise Planner - April 10th & 11th, 2024

I don't generally use app's unless it is necessary.  My login issues were with my home computer, where I do all my Royal Caribbean business.

After this Royal IT snafu, and my changed password, I got to thinking, my Wife does use the app.  I just now asked her if she is able to login to the app.  NOPE !

She changed her password to her existing password, and now she's able to login.

My issue... This may be a little thing to most folks.  To non digital-savvy folks like me, if I was down to the wire and needed to conduct last-minute business with Royal, and couldn't, my frustration would overflow.

I cannot understand why this issue happened, and Royal not contacting its customers that there was a computer and/or app malfunction that required action by the customer.

A short week later, and today I cannot get their website to load.

To put so much responsibility on digital communications, and struggle so often to keep it working... It puts a strain on their customers, but it must be an incredible strain on Royal, not to be able to sell goods and services, even for short periods.

I know very likely it will be working again.

All the more reason I try to plan ahead with my digital business.  I'd hate to have to deal with their website at the last minute, and it's not working.

23 hours ago, WAYNO said:

A short week later, and today I cannot get their website to load.

To put so much responsibility on digital communications, and struggle so often to keep it working... It puts a strain on their customers, but it must be an incredible strain on Royal, not to be able to sell goods and services, even for short periods.

I know very likely it will be working again.

All the more reason I try to plan ahead with my digital business.  I'd hate to have to deal with their website at the last minute, and it's not working.

I was just trying to get into my reservation to buy amenities but it's not letting me get to the page with the options. I can get into my reservation, but when I click "plan my reservation" it goes back to the log in screen. I tried more than once and it kept doing the same thing. It's frustrating! They need to get this fixed.

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

I was just trying to get into my reservation to buy amenities but it's not letting me get to the page with the options. I can get into my reservation, but when I click "plan my reservation" it goes back to the log in screen. I tried more than once and it kept doing the same thing. It's frustrating! They need to get this fixed.

Same glitch here.

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

I’m having the same issues.  

Not sure if it falls under this category or should be another ONC problem. I get this message when I try to purchase an item using my OBC.

"Looks like one or more items are unavailable. Hang tight while we send you back to your cart."

I've got enough money in my OBC (200.+) and am only using $58. trying to book the shuttle from pier to the port.