Cruise Critic member fears RCblog taking over Harmony!

Wilson

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I was reading the past posts on the Roll Call for the Sept 16th Harmony sailing (group cruise). A few folks mentioned that the RCblog group cruise was part of that sailing. I got a chuckle out of one members reply... 

Post.PNG

Today Harmony.....Tomorrow the World!!!! 

Yeah, I've been around them before...they take over bars...they have fun (yeeuccchhh)...they're noisy in the main dining room...they keep yelling BUS THREEEEEEE...What in the world is that about? oh...and all those people on their phones periscoping...the never ending smell of scotch...as if....

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Do you have a link to info? ??

No.  I don't know how to do an online spreadsheet so all I have is the spreadsheet on my computer.

I think we have 21 people so far.

We have not settled on a time for it yet b/c there is a wedding party on this sailing and I THINK the lady told me that the wedding is going to be on day 2...which is traditionally when the M&M/CC is usually done.  If I don't hear from her soon (like by the end of this week) I'm going to go ahead and just schedule the CC.  It will most likely be at 1:00 on day 2.  

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.  All I need to know is whether you want to be a show-er and a crawler or just a crawler.  If you want to show your cabin I will need to know what deck.  We can finalize specific details later.

1 hour ago, FManke said:

the-best-part-of-anchorman-2-features-a-star-studded-epic-news-team-brawl.thumb.jpg.d612a69f53b0096cf0a47f7e4cc2ce5b.jpg

Let's do this! Except I don't think they will let me on board with my trident! :57_cry:

Technically, it's not on the prohibited items list: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?faqId=2608&faqSubjectId=333&pagename=frequently_asked_questions

It could fall under sharp objects, though, so it would really depend on how your trident is forged. ;)

19 minutes ago, DocLC said:

Technically, it's not on the prohibited items list: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?faqId=2608&faqSubjectId=333&pagename=frequently_asked_questions

It could fall under sharp objects, though, so it would really depend on how your trident is forged. ;)

Oh, it's sharp alright!

13 hours ago, DocLC said:

True.  If it's a practice Trident (blunt, orange tips) they might let you carry it on.

39 minutes ago, DocLC said:

As have I. I've been a member since 2001, but only go there now when I can't get the information I need or want there. I like the smaller community here.

What!!!! This blog doesn't have all the answers!?!??!?!?!

That's it. I'm out! I just wasted almost 6 months and 875 posts!  :8_laughing: