Kinda a silly milestone reached…but

teddy

8 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

Milestones are great.  Too bad my next one is a big jump.  I am at 188 and I need to get to 340 to pay lower single supplements.

Paperweight at 210, lol, but yeah, I know 340 is huge for solos.

And agree on milestones. We're 2 points from D+. Obviously looking forward to that.

3 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

D+ isn't a milestone - it's one more drink voucher each!

Plus 2 more days of free internet between the 2 of us, 2 BOGO dinners, free laundry service, a free amenity gift on each sailing...

You don't have to see value in it. I sure do!

Congratulations on the 100+ points. It's all the perks in the loyalty points earned that count. My wife loves the shampoo and double amenities we receive now that we are past the 340+ mark and cannot wait to ask for the robes each trip. The BOGO dinners are a treat, even though we usually use it on the least expensive dinner option. The fresh ground coffee in the Crown Lounge is my treat each morning and the morning and evening snacks there are really nice. It will be a while until we reach the "magic mark" of 700 but all the perks add up to make each voyage more enjoyable and actually less expensive.

7 hours ago, Mark_A said:

I look a the 172 and think I should just took a long weekend cruise.

I think you should too. 😁 You don’t have long to wait though.

We did that when we were 4 points from D, took the cheapest 4N cruise we could since we live an hour from PC.

I’m only in your situation now b/c we were exactly 7 pts from D+ but squeezed in a 5N recently b/c a good price popped up & it fit our schedule. We’ll just wait to reach D+ in March as originally planned this time.

When we disembark in February we will be D+ with exactly the number of points needed. Which will be great but we have no interest in moving to pinnacle. After all, without extra points that would require 525 days at sea and over a ten year period that would be almost two months a year. We are also going to sail on Celebrity, already have our first booked, and unless they transfer points those won't count.

14 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

When we disembark in February we will be D+ with exactly the number of points needed.

That was our scenario until I squeezed in an extra 5-nighter late last month. Now I'm staring at 173 and reminding myself the plan was always to reach D+ after our March cruise so nothing has changed... but it still feels that way. 🤣