Lovetocruise2002

“I Dream of Genie” – Star Class - Harmony of the Seas – 03/10/19-03/17/19

17 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Just be aware that only those booked in Star Class cabins are entitled to the benefits.  The Aqua Theatre suites hold 8.  Royal Loft holds 6.  Villa Suite holds 14.  Those are some of the star class cabins that can hold more people.  The two Star Lofts (the category that we had) will only hold 4 each.

Berty's background is as @CGTLH described.  He is a newer Genie but people love him as a concierge.  From those that have had him so far as a Genie, the reviews have been fantastic!  I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks !

On 6/10/2019 at 9:06 AM, Skid said:

My goodness...24 pages and still going! That is amazing (in a good way) @Lovetocruise2002 . Hey  @Matt, is that a record? 

She cheated and started early. There will always be an asterisk next to her name.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

She cheated and started early. There will always be an asterisk next to her name.

8 hours ago, Skid said:

Hmmm...I started early also, as have others. But IIRC, wasn't it you that started this trend?😁😁😁 We just followed the leader! Asterisks for all!

Thank you!  I am glad someone finally remembers who started it all! lol

On 4/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, Minicruiser said:

We like the big ships too and planned our last trip around being on Symphony. But....I’m hoping Alaska is different....more about the destination and less about the ship. We have long port excursions every day except two, which is quite different from our symphony trip. Fingers crossed that my kids don’t get bored!!!

On 4/12/2019 at 8:39 AM, Minicruiser said:

Hi all! I just wanted to jump back on and say thanks to all of those that answered my Star class questions and a special thanks again for this awesome live blog @Lovetocruise2002! Our Symphony Cruise was amazing. Our genie, Alina, was phenomenal and made everything extra special for the kids. I have no idea how you manage to live blog your cruise because I barely had time to take pictures we were having so much fun! Lol.  We’ve already booked again for June on Radiance (alas, no genie) to celebrate my oldest son’s high school graduation. Thanks again for all of the advice! We were nervous but it was all amazing just as you said it would be!

Hi @Minicruiser we will be on The Symphony of the Seas Nov. 30 sailing in the Four Bedroom Villa Suite.  What suite did you have?  By chance do you have a blog that I can read?  I had so much fun reading this one @Lovetocruise2002!

On 6/10/2019 at 6:37 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

The Villa is very hard to secure.  I would advise booking that as early as possible.  There is only one on Harmony and one on Symphony.  So two in the whole entire fleet.  That cabin is usually the first to go.

You are absolutely correct @Lovetocruise2002.  We had the Ultimate Family Suite booked when there wasn’t too much info about the actual room.  I am a TA so I was playing around with the numbers and I luckily found the Villa Suite open and it wasn’t much more.

Thank you again for this.  I have been looking for reviews of Star Class but they are few and far between.  You are amazing @Lovetocruise2002.  

3 hours ago, Queenbeecruises said:

Hi @Minicruiser we will be on The Symphony of the Seas Nov. 30 sailing in the Four Bedroom Villa Suite.  What suite did you have?  By chance do you have a blog that I can read?  I had so much fun reading this one @Lovetocruise2002!

I didn’t do a blog, sorry! I don’t know how people manage to do all of that while on vacation. It all goes by so quickly, especially with 6 kids in tow. I’m so impressed by the blog skills on this site!!! We were in a 2-bedroom aquatheater and absolutely loved it. I’m jealous of the four bedroom villa though. That looks amazing! Symphony is a beautiful ship and you will have a blast!