Matt

Introduce yourself!

On 2/16/2018 at 2:02 PM, DERPDR said:

Darrell and Patty Robinson from Northern Indiana.   Looking forward to cruising Allure of the Seas March 25 sailing.  

Welcome Darrell and Patty!

2 hours ago, jjbescher said:

Jon from Clayton, NC

Hello Jon!

Hello everyone. Chris is the name. Have been a lurker on the boards for a couple years - finally joining.

Currently hail from Winterville, NC. Six cruises to date (5 on RCCL) with two more scheduled. My wife has been on nine (8 RCCL) with three scheduled (she goes with friends as well as with me/family).

5 hours ago, Kresz said:

Hi Everyone. Ray & Jennifer here, Springfield PA. Will be sailing on our first RC Cruise on Anthem leaving next Saturday, St.Patty's day!

Welcome Ray & Jennifer!

Hi!  I'm Lori, and live in MN.   So much good information here!  Our first cruise was on RCI Monarch back in 2005.  It was a trial run to see what we thought.  We all had a blast, the kids were ready to get back on and never leave!  We have also cruised NCL around the Hawaiian Islands - loved the ports, but the ship wasn't as much fun as the Monarch, although our kids thought it was amazing.  Then life got in the way, and finally 11 years later we are cruising again.   We are heading to Alaska in August on the Explorer!  It's a big family vacation with our two (now adult kids) plus their SO's and of course our teenager.  Great way to kick off cruising again!  

Hi everyone.  Janeanne from CT.  My husband and I love to cruise and are almost Emerald on RCCL, have cruised two DCL cruises, one NCCL and even one on the pre-Disney - The big red boat.

Have cruised the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, New England and Canada.  Going to Alaska next year on the Radiance.  

On 3/22/2018 at 12:47 PM, MomOnTheRun said:

Hi!  I'm Lori, and live in MN.   So much good information here!  Our first cruise was on RCI Monarch back in 2005.  It was a trial run to see what we thought.  We all had a blast, the kids were ready to get back on and never leave!  We have also cruised NCL around the Hawaiian Islands - loved the ports, but the ship wasn't as much fun as the Monarch, although our kids thought it was amazing.  Then life got in the way, and finally 11 years later we are cruising again.   We are heading to Alaska in August on the Explorer!  It's a big family vacation with our two (now adult kids) plus their SO's and of course our teenager.  Great way to kick off cruising again!  

I lived in Minneapolis and worked at Pillsbury years ago. Welcome!!! My favorite place was Russell's for bbq and Leeann Chin.