WONDERing How Cruise #2 Will Go - March 17-24, 2024

OCSC Mike

14 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

I was thinking I’d see @OCSC Mike out there paddle boarding getting his fitness on pre-cruise. 

I haven't gotten much fitness on since HS, lol. I get plenty of exercise on the ship. Some of those food venues are kinda far apart and I hate taking the elevators.

6 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@GatorCruiser do you have any room pics? Currently looking for a potential place to stay for March 2025 before Utopia. 

I have an upstairs with 2 guest rooms that never get used. It's an hour from PC though and there's no breakfast buffet.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I have an upstairs with 2 guest rooms that never get used. It's an hour from PC though and there's no breakfast buffet.

Does it come with a genie or suite benefits? 😂

1 hour ago, GatorCruiser said:

Ehhh the room pics currently would be visual representation of the physics term  entropy. Wish I had taken them upon arrival. 

🤣🤣🤣 No worries. I will look

it up on tripadvisor 

1 hour ago, GatorCruiser said:

Your hubby is lucky you are relaxed and y’all have teenage daughters. Zero chance I’d be allowed to hang at the flowrider that much with my insane clown posse sons. 

Yes, and he knows it! 

22 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

I laughed SO HARD at this description of boys. 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

I did too! 

10 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Are you too excited to sleep?

I’m too hungry to sleep. I overdid the pre-cruise diet. 🙃

Nah, no idea, my sleep pattern is all over the place. Hopefully I get some sleep. We have double shows planned for tomorrow night and we’re not exactly the stay up late doing Irish car bomb types.

So yeah, today is go time. Starbucks currently  getting consumed. Pack up the chaos that is the hotel room and bounce to the port. We have a 10:30 boarding time. Our Royal up failed (no ultimate family suite or Royal loft for us). Will have to slum it for the week in our GS. 😀 I kid, I kid. Weather this am is postcard lovely. See y’all in a bit. 

11 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

We have a 10:30 boarding time.

Same here and boarding usually starts even earlier than that. We hope to be parked in the garage sometime before 10am.

We both slept awful so about to gulp down some coffee myself and get on the road in a little while.

I could say we'll be the ones wearing St. Patrick's Day gear (well I have a t-shirt, my wife has an entire ensemble complete with a fedora and socks, lol) but that's probably not going to make us stand out. She might... I'm the wallflower.