Summer 2025 deployment

SHPA

4 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Is this deployment link broken for anyone else other than me? bad sign? lol

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Yes. The GGG sale link (which branches from the same main URL) is also broken.

Deep breaths, deep breaths...

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

Welp, with Star delayed 2 weeks, I assume Wonder will do a few more August 7N's from PC and Utopia will stick around to do a few more shorties.

@Lovetocruise2002 Does this change your well-crafted plan? I forget what it was tbh, lol.

Nope. Doesn't change my plans. In fact, it would help me if Wonder did a few more 7N's in August 2025. I am prepared to book a B2B but would prefer not to.

6 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Nope. Doesn't change my plans. In fact, it would help me if Wonder did a few more 7N's in August 2025. I am prepared to book a B2B but would prefer not to.

Matt's article says one option if you booked the original Star inaugural is to move to Wonder on 8/17 and logic says Wonder would also sail on 8/24... hope this does indeed help you! Sounds like it will.

EDIT: I hit submit before looking at that Wonder flyer you re-posted. It's almost like that was printed knowing Star was going to be delayed. Or maybe I just have my tin foil hat on, lol.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Oh shoot, I take that back. This might not help me. I just saw the email from the cancellation of Star and Wonder, August 17th is one of the replacement options. That is the one I want to book....I hope this does not affect the release of those itineraries tonight.

Oh, crap, good point. Sorry I said anything about it helping you. 🙁

I guess we'll just go back to hoping the release is tonight. 🤞

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Thanks Smokey! So new I can't even search it by date & port on the Royal booking engine yet, but the deployment announcement links work. And I do see one itinerary that works better for my group than what we are currently holding for almost 2 months now with Carnival, so I've notified my agent to do his magic and try to grab us some Space (& Time) with Royal. 

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I was holding out hope Quantum would be doing more than just Cabo/Ensanada. Now just waiting to see what Navigator's prices look like before I start pressing "buy"

Letting my TA do the dickering over specific cabin classes, rates, and GAP points to what he thinks is a good deal for us, but we're now holding a block of 50 cabins, so Carnival will be getting some inventory back very soon, LOL. I too would have liked to see more variety in the 7+ day range, but I got the EXACT departure date that works best for my group, and I can live with a stop on the way home at tired old Ensenada as long as I have the overnight in Cabo first, and a sea day in each direction. 

29 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Not yet. It was about this time two weeks ago though.

IT department still banging the keys, LOL. Refreshing every half hour to see how the port docking timing & various cabin categories shake out. Departure date & general itinerary were enough for me to know what I needed, and prices will only go up by waiting, so we pounced.

In summary:

Jewel doesn't go to Europe, joins the short Florida market from Port Everglades doing 3/4 for the late spring and summer of 2025.

Wonder hangs around Port Canaveral doing 7 nights until the end of August then moves to Miami to start 3/4.

Freedom continues doing short Florida but with some 3/4/5/6 from Miami.

Utopia stays in Port Canaveral doing 3/4.

Liberty stays in Port Everglades doing short Florida 3/4.

Quantum joins Navigator in LA.