Is there a 30 minute internet package so I can check-in online for a flight the next day?

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Click "download the app" on the login page and you'll get 15 minutes for free.

Offer to buy somebody with internet package a beer. Ask to borrow their phone while they drink it. This results in 8-15 minutes of internet for $7.99 plus 18% gratuity. 

Boy I am already positive back in 2002 or 3 I used the Internet library or cafe whatever it was called just to do something really quick. I actually remember claiming unemployment from the ship and then logging off and it was done. I was laid off but the cruise was paid for before that so we went anyway. I am pretty positive on that as I know I didn't have an Internet plan. 

I believe that it is frowned upon by RCL so lets just say "I have a Friend" that uses his/her D+ two free days of internet to allow MDR mates and friends they met throughout the cruise that do not have internet access and in need of travel check-in to meet at the Internet Cafe and book their check in the night before and go celebrate our (Ooops! I mean their) last night and spend every last voucher before they disembark the following day.

This is what my FRIEND does.

35 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Boy I am already positive back in 2002 or 3 I used the Internet library or cafe whatever it was called just to do something really quick. I actually remember claiming unemployment from the ship and then logging off and it was done. I was laid off but the cruise was paid for before that so we went anyway. I am pretty positive on that as I know I didn't have an Internet plan. 

I believe as far as 2018/2019 they allowed you to check-in for flights. That's when the library had books.