Jump to content

MEI Travel Response Time


Recommended Posts

Has anyone used the online trip request form for MEI travel? I am looking for information on our next cruise, but I haven't heard back from them. I am wondering if the request isn't going through since I'm not even getting anything saying "your request has been received". Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bryresangel said:

Has anyone used the online trip request form for MEI travel? I am looking for information on our next cruise, but I haven't heard back from them. I am wondering if the request isn't going through since I'm not even getting anything saying "your request has been received". Thank you!

Good morning!  Our response time at MEI-Travel is usually same day or within 24 hours at the very latest.  We have found that some spam filters grab some of our quotes, so please be sure to check in case the quote took a left turn in cyberspace.  In the meantime, please  email me directly - [email protected] - with your contact info and I will be sure you get a follow up today.  

Thanks for posting so we have the ability to diagnose the issue and have a great day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

I never used the form since I think my MEI TA was assigned to me when I did a blog group cruise.

Pinging @Beci @Sharla @michelle @Jacki_MEI since I know they frequent these boards. 

Thanks for pinging us Ashley!!!  We sure appreciate it so we can help resolve the problem. Have a great day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bryresangel said:

UPDATE:

Apparently being old school with my AOL account is NOT conducive to getting an email from MEI. My travel agent, Sue had to resend the email she sent and I FINALLY got it this time. Crisis averted!

I am so glad we were able to get things situated for you!  AOL is one of the most protective/controlling when it comes to identifying spam and often times they send suspected spam to the dumpster before you even have a chance to review it.  Thanks again for reaching out so we could ensure you are taken care of! Have a great day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 5:42 PM, rjac said:

So, what you're telling us is that you're offline now?😎

I met my husband through Love @ AOL in 2019, it's now Match.com. Married him in 2001. Took our honeymoon on the Voyager of the Seas. Been loyal to Royal since. I lived in Virginia and he lived in Palm Beach, Florida. 20 years later we're still going strong. There was some good that came out of my employment. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2022 at 12:32 PM, bryresangel said:

UPDATE:

Apparently being old school with my AOL account is NOT conducive to getting an email from MEI. My travel agent, Sue had to resend the email she sent and I FINALLY got it this time. Crisis averted!

I still have my original AOL account.  I don't have problem finding lost mail.
I have a gmail account that I cannot find emails in if it's not in my inbox. "check spam, check promotional, check...." when does the madness end.
My travel agent has my "good" gmail account (my AOL is really mostly shopping emails now) and I do not get her emails.  It's horrible-they are not in spam or promotional either....no idea where they can be

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, CDunninTX said:

I met my husband through Love @ AOL in 2019, it's now Match.com. Married him in 2001. Took our honeymoon on the Voyager of the Seas. Been loyal to Royal since. I lived in Virginia and he lived in Palm Beach, Florida. 20 years later we're still going strong. There was some good that came out of my employment. 🙂

Okay, obviously I made a typo but I'm going to stretch here and say you're smarter than that but just love sarcasm. I met him in 1999 and married him in 2001. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...