Passenger Count

BrianB

everything looks pre pandemic to me. Our alaska cruise in 3 weeks is sold out except for one room, the 12k royal suite. I searched cruises from San Diego which is most convenient for us and the 2023 panama canal is sold out except for inside rooms. Our May 2023 transatlantic that we booked in jan of 2022 for a GS on is sold out for suites. Not sure if it is revenge travel or a glut of FCC but it is a struggle getting rooms. Were trying to book our 2024 cruises and it's a struggle and pricey. Same GS we booked an 11 day transatlantic costs more for a 7 day coco cay, bahamas out of new  jersey on the same ship , same port, less days for 2024.  The only consolation prize is my RCl stock should bridge the gap as it seems to me cruising is back with a vengance, now if I can only get my CCl stock to cooperate in a similar manner.

I think it is a combination of reasons.  Probably a lot due to having to use their FCC and mostly like us - we are SO READY to travel again!!!  I know that our cruise this Sunday (Harmony) will be a full (100%) cruise with lots of kids.  We know this going in and our Grands are old enough not to use any of the kids programs.