Royal Caribbean Blog

I did it...I made a Star Class reservation!!!

19 hours ago, jgoodm said:

Wow that's a big difference.  Odd that RC seems to incentivize 2 person use of 2 BR cabins.  Wouldn't have thought pricing would work like that... Those cabins look great though.  I am staying in one for the first time next year.  Though I have toured them several times I have never cruised in one...

I agree that, on the surface, it wouldn't  make sense, but when you consider the percentage off 3rd and 4th guests , you can add guests over 21 for less than the cost  of the drink package in some cases. Add in the additional  benefits and RCL is ahead with 2 in the suite.

Just now, Ogilthorpe said:

I agree that, on the surface, it wouldn't  make sense, but when you consider the percentage off 3rd and 4th guests , you can add guests over 21 for less than the cost  of the drink package in some cases. Add in the additional  benefits and RCL is ahead with 2 in the suite.

This!!! ^^^ !!

For the Villa I have booked it's only $775 to add additional people to the room.  This room holds up to 14 people..so the per person price can drop significantly when you start bringing more people in.

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

For the Villa I have booked it's only $775 to add additional people to the room.  This room holds up to 14 people..so the per person price can drop significantly when you start bringing more people in.

^^^And this!

Point proven with our Villa booking a year from today on Harmony.  By maxing out the room at 14 people, we are all paying just a bit over $900 per person.  Less than an interior on some sailings!  Going to be a tight squeeze but we are close family so it's all good lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

There are some great rates for Oasis in 2022!  A whole bunch of us booked Star for Oasis on March 13, 2022, we have all but one Star class cabin booked.  Another group I know have a bunch booked in Star class on January 16, 2022.  There's great rates on that sailing too.

You got that right...booked the 1/16/22 one in a Jr Suite on my Indy cruise earlier this week.