Cruise Planner PDCC Beach Club

We are cruising Oasis OS February 2024 with a stop at Coco Cay. We booked this cruise in the summer of 2022. As of today (6/26/23) the Beach Club Pass has not/never appeared in the Cruise Planner. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the new adults only area being built at Coco key. Insights, guesses, or opinions?

• Baked Alaska changed the title to Cruise Planner PDCC Beach Club
1 minute ago, Baked Alaska said:

We are cruising Oasis OS February 2024 with a stop at Coco Cay. We booked this cruise in the summer of 2022. As of today (6/26/23) the Beach Club Pass has not/never appeared in the Cruise Planner. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the new adults only area being built at Coco key. Insights, guesses, or opinions?

Beach club available for purchase in my planner for next May. 

Just now, asquared17 said:

i figured it was all still up in the air due to the icon launch/kickoff and im coping (barely) by telling myself it’s better this way so it can’t sell out before the black friday sale 😅

Let's go with that! 😛 When is your sailing with the visit to PDCC? FWIW, the cabanas, both beach and over the water are available.

Beach Club passes dropped today for all three of my cruises in 2024. The cabanas with beach passes have been up for a while. 

April on Liberty - $235.99/person

June on Vision - $283.99/ person

September on Allure - $235.99/person

Those prices are a little too rich for my tastes so we will be passing on it unless the price drops a good bit but I don't expect that. 

Yes, just dropped for ours. $235.99/person. I can't imagine what the new adults-only area will be priced at. We just returned from a week-long land vacation in Mahahaul, MX (just south of the Costa Maya cruise port). We rented an apartment above the Malecon21 Beach Club. It was fantastic, laid back, low-key, and much less expensive. My men went fly fishing for the slam (Tarpon, Bone Fish, and Permit) near Xcalak for five days. I caught up on my John Grisham reading and enjoyed fresh margaritas, ceviche, fresh fruits, etc. Our daily rate for our apartment was $205, plus whatever I spent at the Malecon21 beach club. I got a better deal with my land vacay rates than the daily rate for the Coco Cay Beach Club. Corona was 60 pesos, Margarita was 150 pesos! It was as good as a cruise, if not better in some respects. 

16 hours ago, PatsFanBrian said:

It has never been listed for my Odyssey cruise in Jan 2024.  I’ve been checking every week for the past 6 months.  Only way into the beach club is to purchase a cabana.

Exactly what I am experiencing for my Odyssey sailing in March '24

I checked cruise planner this afternoon to discover the Beach Club has been posted at a price of $283.99 pp.

When we were there last year, I managed to snag the passes for around $93 each. I think we'll look at renting a day bed on South Beach instead of the Beach Club this trip... hard to justify the purchase at that price.

Looks like the $88 beach club passes are never coming back. Oh, well…it was good while it lasted.

I agree with the price being so much higher (darn supply and demand economics!) it makes it that much easier to avoid the temptation and pass it by. 

Plus, I was getting tired of the anxiety involved in being one of the first off the ship and rushing to try and snag a beach bed by the pool. Especially with two ships docked.

45 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Looks like the $88 beach club passes are never coming back. Oh, well…it was good while it lasted.

I agree with the price being so much higher (darn supply and demand economics!) it makes it that much easier to avoid the temptation and pass it by. 

Plus, I was getting tired of the anxiety involved in being one of the first off the ship and rushing to try and snag a beach bed by the pool. Especially with two ships docked.

Agreed, after 3 times at the beach club (excellent experiences) we decided the last time with the economics of the pass changing, that we would just try a day at South Beach. We were very happy with the decision, PLENTY of good seating, quiet, everything we needed relatively close.

Waiting for the adults only area to open and try that out, but we may be South Beach people moving forward.