MrBeast did a video on Harmony of the Seas

6 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

My 9 year old is obsessed with Mr. Beast. I'll have to check this out for sure. 

Yeah my 11 yr old thought this was very cool... we were on oasis recently and he thinks that's what ship this was, so I just let it go... now he thinks he played mini golf on the same course as Mr beast...lol. 

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Mr Beast definitely did not sail on the ship. They filmed his parts during turnaround time before next cruise began. You can tell because Mr Beast is always in the day time shots, never at night, and the ship is never anywhere different.

Actually the shots in the aquatheater are at night.

But it makes sense if they did it during the 1 night repositioning.

Though just thinking, what 3 night Icon cruise is there for them to go on? Unless it's a shakeout/media tour cruise.

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Actually the shots in the aquatheater are at night.

But it makes sense if they did it during the 1 night repositioning.

Though just thinking, what 3 night Icon cruise is there for them to go on? Unless it's a shakeout/media tour cruise.

But it appears that Mr beast himself is not in the aquatheater shots...he probably filmed some stuff at one point in the day, then let his crew and the winners take the little re-position cruise. 

Never heard of the guy, but nice video. My biggest takeaway is there will be at least one short sailing prior to inaugural sailing… I know they normally do a few shake down cruises and/or travel agent previews before inaugural, but wonder if there will be any short sailings made available to public?

6 hours ago, Uncwmark said:

Never heard of the guy, but nice video. My biggest takeaway is there will be at least one short sailing prior to inaugural sailing… I know they normally do a few shake down cruises and/or travel agent previews before inaugural, but wonder if there will be any short sailings made available to public?

He's one of, if not the biggest youtuber in the world. He has a HUGE following and is pretty well liked because he basically gives away tens of thousands of dollars in prize money in every video without being a complete douche about it, lol.  I know Wonder did a sailing a few months ago that was a huge media\social media cruise because for about two weeks every instagram account I follow was posting videos from the same sailing, so I assume they'll do the same thing a few times on icon.  It was great promotion. 

15 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Mr. Beast is absolutely enormous. The guy gives away millions every year. He makes millions but seems to be very, very dangerous. He has a burger chain, Mr. Beast burger. My son couldn't wait to try it and we did a few months ago and ya know what, not bad at all. 

you typed "very very dangerous"...did you by chance mean generous?

Or...do I not know about a scandal around him (I've never watched any of his videos,  but I've heard of him enough to know basic things about him)

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Or...do I not know about a scandal around him (I've never watched any of his videos,  but I've heard of him enough to know basic things about him)

He is generous, and at the same time “Mr. Breast” would be accurate, but you’ll have to go look that up. 😆

On 6/15/2023 at 11:30 AM, CrimsonCruiser said:

Oh crap, oops. Yes, very, very generous. Thank you, terrible mistake by me.