Ft. Lauderdale Port

4 hours ago, Linda R said:

I live in Montana, it is always a hassle to get flights.  High prices and multiple connections.   But, ya do what you gotta do for cruising!  

I love where I live but I guess we all have our pluses and minuses.  I did save $400 on flights by switching my cruise to the week prior though so I won't complain.

9 hours ago, janderson said:

I love where I live but I guess we all have our pluses and minuses.  I did save $400 on flights by switching my cruise to the week prior though so I won't complain.

Glad it worked out.  I sometimes stay 2 days before or after a cruise to save on air fares.  If it saves me more on a flight than the extra hotel nights.  I mostly fly Delta because of air miles, sky club access, etc.  

44 minutes ago, Linda R said:

Glad it worked out.  I sometimes stay 2 days before or after a cruise to save on air fares.  If it saves me more on a flight than the extra hotel nights.  I mostly fly Delta because of air miles, sky club access, etc.  

we were going to fly Delta because that is the cheapest flights that came up on Google flights. However at the last second Southwest became cheaper. 

7 minutes ago, janderson said:

we were going to fly Delta because that is the cheapest flights that came up on Google flights. However at the last second Southwest became cheaper. 

Sounds like you have a good fare and glad it worked out. 

• 2 weeks later...