Royal Caribbean Blog

Photo Packages

Pro24

On 10/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Photo packages probably aren't available for pre-purchase on your sailing yet.  I see it's an Alaska cruise, so you likely aren't sailing until the middle of next year, so keep checking!  My June 2020 Alaska cruise doesn't have it as an option yet either.  In fact, I checked all my upcoming cruise and the only one that has picture package for purchase right now is my Thanksgiving one for this year (under 50 days out).  Even my NYE one (under 90 days out) doesn't have the photo package yet. 

We sail out of Vancouver in June on Serenade.  I will keep looking for it!  Thanks for the help

On 10/8/2019 at 9:52 AM, hsweat22 said:

Bringing this thread back from the recent dead....

...is there an option onboard to purchase single digital photos?  I would prefer the digital download to a print, but don't think we will get the value of the photo package.  Its been a while since we've ventured into the photo area (before they switched to the kiosk) and I cant recall if its only prints that are available for purchase onboard.

I didn't see this as an option and don't think that they would offer it. Good question though.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, hsweat22 said:

@PatsFanBrian UGH! That's what I remembered the last time we looked into it.  At that time, everything was printed and on display.  I was hoping they changed to a digital option when switching over to the kiosk.  Guess not!  Thanks for the reply!

You have to remember it's a 3rd party company not Royal. With that being said on our last sailing, I was told photos will be printed on demand only.

4 hours ago, Mr. Candyman said:

You have to remember it's a 3rd party company not Royal. With that being said on our last sailing, I was told photos will be printed on demand only.

is it really?!? I didn't know that!  I thought it was all Royal employees that handled the photos.  

I could see the print on demand only....has to be WAY less waste.  I really wish they offered individual digital.  Oh well!

7 hours ago, hsweat22 said:

is it really?!? I didn't know that!  I thought it was all Royal employees that handled the photos.  

I could see the print on demand only....has to be WAY less waste.  I really wish they offered individual digital.  Oh well!

The photographers are probably contracted through Royal just like the designer shops but the company in charge of it all is called The Image Group