I don't know if anyone noticed but Royal has sweetened the 125% FCC offer by extending it to cruise planner purchases as well. It's on the website under this latest update. My guess is it's so that people are more reluctant on requesting a full refund:
Or, if you prefer the lower value in a full refund, we’re happy to process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You have until December 31st, 2021 to request a refund.
• Please contact us to start the refund process, if you’re willing to give up the higher value of your 125% Future Cruise Credit.
• We’ll then deactivate your Future Cruise Credit and process your refund to your original form(s) of payment, which will include any non-refundable deposits.
• To avoid waiting on the phone to cancel, please click here and we will get the process started for you.
• You can expect to receive your refund 30 days after you submit your request.
• Please note: If you used a Cruise with Confidence certificate on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we’ll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we’ll reinstate your original Cruise with Confidence certificate.
If you purchased Cruise Planner Items:
• You can opt-in to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Cruise Planner purchases on your reservation.
◦ Click here to request your higher value credit. You can only take advantage of this offer through April 8th, 2020.
• If we don’t hear from you on or before April 8th, 2020, your Cruise Planner purchases will be automatically refunded.