Royal Caribbean Blog

“Symphony No. 17: Celebration, Relaxation, Exploration, Reflection” – 07/27/19 – 08/03/19

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

📸: Royal Caribbean International “Whenever you are with me, life plays a beautiful symphony!” --- Avijeet Das For Hubby and I, there is no better way to spend quality couple time together th

Symphony Final Thoughts What a perfect week this has been.  So different from our last few sailings with our kids, this one was the other extreme.  So relaxing, and an abundance of down time. It

Cabin There is a story here… As noted earlier, this sailing was expensive!  Newest ship, summer sailing, just bad news all around for the bank account.  We initially booked a Junior Suite wi

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Marlena said:

Loved your review!!!! I'm going early nov and it's taking over all my spare time! Lol. I'm going to be EXTRA prepared! 

I know what you mean.  I am now beginning to obsess over my next cruise in March.  It never stops.  lol

Great blog! Now that you're home and fully back to reality... Have a great school year! I'm back in PD now and get kids on Thursday. Trying to figure out how to fit 32 17 year olds in my room short of having them sit on the floor. Ugh. I'm in countdown mode to Spring Break as well (209 days). We have a girls' trip on Indy. 

1 hour ago, kadmgs said:

Great blog! Now that you're home and fully back to reality... Have a great school year! I'm back in PD now and get kids on Thursday. Trying to figure out how to fit 32 17 year olds in my room short of having them sit on the floor. Ugh. I'm in countdown mode to Spring Break as well (209 days). We have a girls' trip on Indy. 

Thanks!  We don't go back till after Labour Day but I'll be in my room starting next week to get things ready.  32 is a high number to start with.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I stay at 23 which is my starting count.  It's a nice relief from the last few years where I have started above 30 as well.  Your countdown is slightly better than mine.  216 days for me till Oasis.

Sabrina, I just found this one and of course read it all in one sitting!  You do an amazing job providing all of us the opportunity to share your trip!  I might just try to return the favor on our January SC cruise. The title will probably be "I'm not Sabrina but....". Thanks again for taking us along. 

31 minutes ago, Rags1 said:

Sabrina, I just found this one and of course read it all in one sitting!  You do an amazing job providing all of us the opportunity to share your trip!  I might just try to return the favor on our January SC cruise. The title will probably be "I'm not Sabrina but....". Thanks again for taking us along. 

You most definitely have to try as I will be on Oasis in March 2020, two months after you.  Hopefully in Star Class.  Hubby doesn't know what cabin I booked yet...😏

• 5 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Miller Lite said:

I still like the upstairs (double) shower on Allure & Oasis. Now its just a lonely water saving shower head. I guess there must have been a lot of requests for tubs lol 

I totally agree.  As much as I love the suites on the newer ships, I cannot stand the shower with the half glass door.

42 minutes ago, Ken23 said:

@Lovetocruise2002, I am curious, do your girls (or the older one) read your live blogs when they are not on the cruise?

(BTW, great live blog.)

My older one, D13, wants nothing to do with blogs and message boards.  My younger one, D11, reads every blog and she reads the message boards regularly.  She's not signed up as a member because I won't let her but she wants to.  I'm sure she will be an Insider in no time.  It's cute.  She only 11 but she knows quite a bit about cruising and Royal.  I raised her right! lol