RC Blog Store

8 minutes ago, LetsTryThisTech said:

I know this isn't exactly cruise related but it is at the same time. I was thinking an RC Blog hat and lanyard would be nice to have on my next cruise but all I see our shirts and cups :o.

@Matt why no hats?

Or lanyards?

Hijacking for a sec...Anyone know how much the lanyards cost at the terminal?  Thinking for my kids...

7 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Hijacking for a sec...Anyone know how much the lanyards cost at the terminal?  Thinking for my kids...

RC or would generic work? They have some cheap ones on Amazon (but really we all know the ones we really want :10_wink:) I might have to get some cheapy ones for now.

15 minutes ago, LetsTryThisTech said:

RC or would generic work? They have some cheap ones on Amazon (but really we all know the ones we really want :10_wink:) I might have to get some cheapy ones for now.

I would love an RC Blog one @Matt :12_slight_smile:

It just occurred to me after I posted the last message that we might get WOW bands in the Family Junior suite so my kids might not need the lanyards.  I have Disney ones, but it would be weird to wear those.  It wouldn't be @twangster approved lol

4 hours ago, twangster said:

One just never knows, but one could imagine that folks who book Royal Caribbean Blog Group Cruises, and/or stay loyal to Royal Caribbean may just benefit from their actions.  

One may just be right...courtesy of MEI. :D 

In the meantime, Billy at CruiseHabit.com sells them on his website.  

1 minute ago, KathyC said:

One may just be right...courtesy of MEI. :D 

In the meantime, Billy at CruiseHabit.com sells them on his website.  

I love the "It's not a boat" shirt.  I ordered one earlier tonight :)

https://shop.cruisehabit.com/collections/cruise-clothing/products/its-not-a-boat-t-shirt-mens

Sorry Matt, I love my RCL Blog shirt, but this is a pet peeve. It's not a boat!

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I love the "It's not a boat" shirt.  I ordered one earlier tonight :)

https://shop.cruisehabit.com/collections/cruise-clothing/products/its-not-a-boat-t-shirt-mens

Sorry Matt, I love my RCL Blog shirt, but this is a pet peeve. It's not a boat!

I ordered a couple. One for my son who I kept correcting. Now he does it just to aggravate me. He will love the shirt.

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

Unless Star Class opens up in some distant future, or... Yacht Club. 

It's okay.  When you get back from your divergence(s), we'll be here, doing what we do.   All are welcome, here.

Lol. It rèally is timing...Alaska is out because I have to go back to work at the end of June, Symphony (Nov) out cause not a Canadian holiday, mariner B2B out cause again, not an Ontario school break, July GC on Anthem works if I didn't have Symphony booked 2 weeks later. I have many excuses too ?

3 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Lol. It rèally is timing...Alaska is out because I have to go back to work at the end of June, Symphony (Nov) out cause not a Canadian holiday, mariner B2B out cause again, not an Ontario school break, July GC on Anthem works if I didn't have Symphony booked 2 weeks later. I have many excuses too ?

The wonderful thing about the family @Matt has created here is that we are family.  Despite going back to work late June when you get back from your early July SeaShore thing, the RCLBlog family will still be here, with open arms.  

7 hours ago, twangster said:

The wonderful thing about the family @Matt has created here is that we are family.  Despite going back to work late June when you get back from your early July SeaShore thing, the RCLBlog family will still be here, with open arms.  

Look at it this way...I am "researching" for the greater good of this RC Blog community. My heart lies with RC ?

3 minutes ago, Ray said:

A few hours at the bar and this is a possibility for me :8_laughing: Last time i ended up with a SHEEP tattooed on my arm :3_grin: dont ask :8_laughing:

I could understand an anchor tattoo happening on a cruise ship or while in port. But a sheep?:51_scream:

8 minutes ago, Ray said:

A few hours at the bar and this is a possibility for me :8_laughing: Last time i ended up with a SHEEP tattooed on my arm :3_grin: dont ask :8_laughing:

As a guy who has some strange tattoos, I look forward to one day sitting down and learning more about this.

2 minutes ago, monorailmedic said:

As a guy who has some strange tattoos, I look forward to one day sitting down and learning more about this.

Aberdeen are my Local football team ( soccer ), as we are in an area of green fields with lots of sheep opposition fans insinuate that we have relations with them. So we call ourselves "The Sheep"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=aberdeen+fc+sheep+on+fire&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=sfIhG-7ZOs1F_M%3A%2CY35uIHnbExJmlM%2C_&usg=__ZoBeGu238VPwgqtxe5EBxgJuo0A%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBgaPN9IzZAhWHfFAKHR35AZ8Q9QEIVDAI#imgrc=b8ERxnykpXSm1M:

On 2/3/2018 at 1:39 PM, Sabrinaklai said:

Or lanyards?

Your kids will receive free lanyards when you sign them up for the kids clubs. If not, just ask. They're nice as they have a break-away safety clasp. Unfortunately, they clasp doesn't last for much longer than the cruise.

8 hours ago, DocLC said:

Your kids will receive free lanyards when you sign them up for the kids clubs. If not, just ask. They're nice as they have a break-away safety clasp. Unfortunately, they clasp doesn't last for much longer than the cruise.

I just threw away an Adventure Ocean lanyard that lasted almost 8 years.  I think my son used the same one on three cruises.  Boy, they used to makes things so much better than they do now. 

4 hours ago, Sabrinaklai said:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/royalcaribbeanblog/

Or from the main page, scroll down along the right and you will find a menu: It says "Royal Caribbean Blog Merchandise".

Thanks!  I'm wondering if it doesn't show up on the main page since I'm on my phone...The spreadshirt link worked though ☺