Royal Caribbean Blog

When is your next Celebrity/Azamara Cruise?

On 9/23/2020 at 4:32 PM, JLMoran said:

Interesting. Certainly not a guarantee that the cruise won't ultimately be canceled, given they'll need time to re-staff the ship and get all the guidelines from the Healthy Sail Panel codified. But a step that inspires a certain level of hope.

I wasn't connecting to restart, but the migration of the 2.0 to the Celebrity app.  As this is the first cruise window that's opened for us (that the app actually connects), it was cool to see the link to the muster video.   The video was in Chinese which was entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's officially official. Deposit is charged and the reservation is in Celebrity's system. The countdown is on!!!

I will be on Celebrity Summit on August 2, 2020 for my long-hoped-for and dreamed-of 50th birthday celebration trip. It's a 14-night transatlantic voyage (8 port days, 6 sea days) going to Nova Scotia

Remove Aug 2-16, 2020 Iceland & Greenland on Summit. Replace with (via Lift & Shift) Aug 1-15, 2021 Iceland & Greenland on Summit

Posted Images

• 1 month later...