Is the following worth it?

KevinK

Anyone ever try the following?  Is it worth it?

Sip, Tour, Brunch?  How was it?  What kind lunch do they serve?  I see it on sale for $34.99 wondering if I should try it.

Hooked - Lunch $14.99

Jamie's Italian by Jamie Oliver - Lunch $14.99

Chops Grille - Lunch $17.99.  Try it before.  Should I give it another try.  Love their wild mushroom soup.

Taste of Royal - Lunch $35.99

Thanks

• KevinK changed the title to Is the following worth it?
23 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

we loved hooked and jamie’s, and the lunch price is a great way to try it out without having to spend the typical dinner amount. 

maybe make one your embarkation lunch, as a place to get your bearings when you first board and the second on a day you don’t have an excursion or lot planned. 💚

I have 3 cruise coming up, and they all are the same price...  So I might book them for all 3 cruise.. 

We always book the lunches instead of the dinners, especially Izumi Hibachi. The chef at the Hibachi told us the menu is the same, just the price is different. Some of the other venues have a slightly different menu but they are close enough for us and it is less hectic for lunch than dinner. The prices during the BF sale have been great for our upcoming cruises.

On 11/10/2023 at 1:04 PM, FionaMG said:

Embarkation day lunch is definitely worth it. It's so much nicer than battling the crowds in the WJ.

Thought the same and booked Giovanni's for embarkation day on Oasis in Jan. £15/$19 each was bargain and avoids the madness!

Also booked Chops for lunch on a sea day in the 2nd week for just £17/$21.

Never had a bad steak in either!

Did the Sip Tour Brunch this past August. The tour was about 30-45 minutes and brunch is a mix of classic breakfast and classic lunch items from the regular MDR menu. I think the price isn't too bad though I did wish the tour was longer and better organized. Depending on where we stood, we couldn't hear the guide over the action in the galley and I missed the chance to ask some questions I had.

We have Jaime's lunch scheduled for our upcoming cruise after enjoying Jaime's dinner on the last one. The portions at dinner were huge and the taste was quite yummy. If lunch is even half as much food and all the same deliciousness, $14.99 is a steal.