Drink package question?

frank23

I don't know why you would want to? But I guess technically you can take bottled drinks off this ship. I had an extra little bottle of Pellegrino that I had from the night before when they preemptively brought me a refill I didn't ask for, so I tossed in my bag and drank it in the Uber to the airport... but could you take 50 cans of red bull home? why? I think it's technically a no, since the package is for drinks you consume on the ship it self. 

In my younger days I went to a themed summer party where the cooler for the event was a canoe. Bring some beer, throw it in the canoe on ice.

Not a single person finished that night sober, yet the next morning, the canoe had more beer in it than when the party started.

Relevance to this topic? None really, though the thought of taking a case of Red Bull off the ship via the drink package after taking a case on brought up that memory.

54 minutes ago, twangster said:

If this is how cruisers are approaching it these days, we will know why some future change to the drink package rules is implemented.   

Easy solution is to open all beverages upon service. If one wants to rescrew the cap on a 16oz aluminum C- bottle and drink it flat at home, they win. 

On 10/3/2023 at 6:49 PM, twangster said:

Sigh... I feel like this is another sign I am out growing Royal.  

It's not Royal so much, just some of the clientele leaves me thinking it's time to move on.

Let's start a tread on how to steal those awesome towels!  

It is not that you have outgrown Royal, its the entitlement ages that are now getting into cruising that is bringing in the downfall. Just as with parenting and then politics and social etiquette falling by the wayside and the other just letting it happen, well now here we are. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/ has come to pass.