Diamond and Diamond plus hidden benifits

Dave G

8 minutes ago, CruisingOz said:

Hello twangstar, with the D+ amenities, do you need to call C&A ahead of the cruise to request an item, or is it up to the on-board C&A ambassador to possible send to your room. I think I may have been missing out?

Call or email CAS well before your cruise.  I made a change by email in August that hasn't been put into effect.  It isn't a huge deal for me so I'm not fretting over it, but I may talk to the LA on my next cruise for a person to person connection.  

23 minutes ago, RoHoCruise said:

I'm looking for clarification on the drinks they are adding to your SeaPass card for Diamond.  

If you don't drink all your drinks on one day, will they carry over to the next day?  If I get 4 per day, and only drink 3, will I have 5 the next day or does it reset back to 4?

They do not carry over. Use them or lose them.

11 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

Hello twangstar, with the D+ amenities, do you need to call C&A ahead of the cruise to request an item, or is it up to the on-board C&A ambassador to possible send to your room. I think I may have been missing out?

Some loyalty ambassadors can help onboard as well.  For instance my wife and I did a hybrid B2B on Oasis then jumped on Allure!  We became Diamond+ on Oasis but Royal takes about 2 weeks to update your status.  I went to the loyalty ambassador on Allure to ask if we could get our Diamond+ pins and she complied.  She also informed us that we could go on the bridge and galley tours which we did not know.  She was the best!

On 10/16/2021 at 8:24 AM, 14Terry said:

Yes, we've done this in order to take a bottle of water or two on excursions. 

My wife and I always stopped at a bar/coffee bar while on the way back to our cabin, asked for and received 2 bottles of water for us.  They looked at our SeaPass cards to ensure we purchased a beverage package but never "rang them up".  We accumulated plenty of water bottles mid way through the cruise without them being applied to our daily free drink allotment.  I am not sure if we broke the rules or not.

13 minutes ago, rcrabb said:

My wife and I always stopped at a bar/coffee bar while on the way back to our cabin, asked for and received 2 bottles of water for us.  They looked at our SeaPass cards to ensure we purchased a beverage package but never "rang them up".  We accumulated plenty of water bottles mid way through the cruise without them being applied to our daily free drink allotment.  I am not sure if we broke the rules or not.

Nope, you are good.  If you have a beverage package they don't always swipe cards for water bottles.  They will usually just hand them over when they see the designation on the card to represent a beverage package.