Cruises 10/1/21 thru 12/31/21 Final Pmt NOT due until 30 days before …..

On 9/15/2021 at 1:55 PM, Chadster said:

I'm so very thankful for this! I've had some unexpected news that kinda turned everything on its ear, and I was afraid I was going to have to cancel my back-to-back Christmas/NYE cruises, but with this, I'm not going to have to even remotely entertain that thought, and those cruises will be even more welcome as winter holiday escapes!

If you haven’t checked your fare recently you may want to do so. Someone in one of my Facebook groups just saved $1,000 on their NYE cruise

So according to Sharla, I actually can change my refundable deposit to a non refundable by Thursday (new final payment for my October 23 Symphony) and Royal will refund to my credit card. 

I made final payment back at 90 days. I can get $500 back if I do. 

I’m thinking this is a no brainer.  Am I right? Lol I mean I’m 32 days out. CWC is still available. 

52 minutes ago, Jill said:

So according to Sharla, I actually can change my refundable deposit to a non refundable by Thursday (new final payment for my October 23 Symphony) and Royal will refund to my credit card. 

I made final payment back at 90 days. I can get $500 back if I do. 

I’m thinking this is a no brainer.  Am I right? Lol I mean I’m 32 days out. CWC is still available. 

Yep.  I've pretty much not booked a refundable fare for any cruise that is CWC eligible.  (I'm usually big on refundable bookings)

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Yep.  I've pretty much not booked a refundable fare for any cruise that is CWC eligible.  (I'm usually big on refundable bookings)

Thank you! Pretty much what I thought. This cruise has been moved 4 times since may 2020 so the refundable deposit just kept getting moved with it. 

On 9/21/2021 at 2:39 PM, Jill said:

If you haven’t checked your fare recently you may want to do so. Someone in one of my Facebook groups just saved $1,000 on their NYE cruise

I didn't get any price drop on my NYE cruise, but I did save a little bit on my Alaska cruise for next spring, so there's plenty of time for it to drop more. Plus, who knows what will happen to the price for my holiday cruises between now and late November for final payment?

On 9/21/2021 at 3:43 PM, twangster said:

Got $514.99 refund today for my refundable deposit. That brings my total savings to about $3300 on 3 cruises since June. Pretty much expecting Royal to start paying me to cruise! 😂

• 2 weeks later...