What are the "weird" rooms on each ship?

We've done so much cruising that we no longer really go for the ports. We love the ships and would be totally happy with cruises to nowhere. With that in mind I've decided to only book the "weird" rooms on ships, just to see what they are like. We've got a family interior room on Liberty in December (one of two rooms like it on the ship), and 8200 on Adventure of the Seas for a repo cruise next year. We've also done the big panoramic on Explorer at the front of the ship. 

I see that there are family promenade rooms on ships, I want to try one of those for sure. 

What rooms have you sailed in that were unique on the ship?

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, Matt said:

That was a fun read! We have done the two bedroom aqua theater suite on Harmony. We’ve also done the Roy O. Disney suite on Fantasy, but I’m trying to never spend that kind of money on a cruise again, lol.

Years ago we had  loft suite room #1756 on the Oasis.  We had to go through a separate door that was dedicated to rm #1756 and rm #1758.  So we were swiping our card to get in the first door then had to swipe the card to get in our room.  Later on we found out that we never had to swipe the first door.  Not sure they still have that but we are in room # 1756 again on the Allure this time so I'm wondering if they still have that extra door.  We liked that room because of its easy access to the suite lounge and coastal kitchen.  Not sure if i'm a heavy sleeper or the bed being on the second floor but we were never disturbed by the lounge or coastal kitchen noise.

Radiance has several.  1044 JS connecting to 1046 standard balcony.  1044 is very large for a JS with large walk in closet, and large sitting area in front of balcony doors.  Only JS on the ship that connects to a standard balcony.  The two balconies are divided by a bulkhead that does not open up.  1054 has a very unique two bedroom layout with only the smallest sliver of a balcony.   7004 and 7504  family suites with large sitting area, king bed sleeping area, one bath, bunk bed nook, large forward facing angled window that my then young children could sit on the ledges underneath and look out over the bow.

Harmony 6648 JS and 6650 standard balcony.  One of only two or three connecting JS with standard room on the ship.  Located starboard these connecting rooms are the last two room on the rear hump and balconies can be opened to make one large deep balcony.  Conveniently located near elevators, stairs and the Boardwalk, only one deck above the Centrium.

13 hours ago, Biff215 said:

Thanks to Michelle at MEI, we’re staying in one of the “weird” rooms on Adventure next month. Deck 10 aft in the corner has the larger room and balcony similar to a junior suite but without the extra cost. Can’t wait!

725C7EF6-5C98-40CC-BCF2-EB651CB9A087.png

DB4AF0D2-3E00-4923-B677-FF8FF5F441BF.jpeg

I can see myself bouncing off that pole in the middle of the night on a potty break.  Maybe it's for pole dancing.

We stayed in Cabin # 7206 on Adventure of the Seas.   It is up in the front of the ship and has two porthole windows.   

The room is quite large but because it's an angled wall it's not all useful  space.   It is good for storing luggage or packages and it gives the room a larger feel.  I liked it and would pick it again if sailing that category.  

I can attest to the deck 7 and deck 10 corner afts on the Voyager and Freedom class ships as I have stayed in both.  Deck 7 is a standard cabin with a HUGE balcony. Deck 10 has the aforementioned and  shown huge room with the pole in it.  The balcony isn't overly large but you are above and clear of the rear superstructure.