Royal Caribbean Blog

15 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

You mean that Hubby is all set.  lol

I just need a cruise!  Look, you can see that desperation is setting in, I currently have a hold on a Radiance class ship sailing to Alaska!  @JLMoran was right earlier today, I am losing it! 🤣

Radiance Class in Alaska is a great choice.  No venue is without wonderful windows.  When we were on Ovation there were many venues that  had no ocean view, which was disappointing.

I was moved from Brilliance to Independence for 7/31/2021.  Totally cool with me, but now I get an error when trying to access the cruise planner.  I know that there had been a cruise planner sale and I was planning to book the drink package.  Does anyone know when this will be fixed or if they will honor sale prices due to inability to access the cruise planner?

On 9/26/2020 at 9:11 AM, RWDW1204 said:

Yes. Thursday we got an email for cancelled Cruise Planner purchase. We only had the Deluxe Beverage Package, but can't see why that couldn't be transferred.  Understandable if we had excursions, different itinerary. 

And yes, yesterday our new cabin assignment and cruise is showing up on our RC app.

I was an Brilliance 5/8/21 got switch to Independence on 5/8/21 was told I would get refund for drink, dining, internet package within 45days. The bad part is mY cruise was paid off and after the switch it says I owe $1,104!! Has this happened to anyone else ? 

19 hours ago, TempoGL said:

I was moved from Brilliance to Independence for 7/31/2021.  Totally cool with me, but now I get an error when trying to access the cruise planner.  I know that there had been a cruise planner sale and I was planning to book the drink package.  Does anyone know when this will be fixed or if they will honor sale prices due to inability to access the cruise planner?

I'm getting moved to Indy as well but still stuck in limbo. I was just able to get into cruise planner and cancel my bev pkgs.

When I asked them if they would honor the pricing I was told no, they said keep an eye out for sales in the future.... Like I hadn't done that and it been screwed up by them.

22 hours ago, Firefly said:

My 8 night Brilliance cruise in June finally changed over to Indy...but they put my husband and I on one side of the ship and our minor children on the other...what a mess. Hoping my TA can get it all sorted out. 

My TA said many of the customer service people are new and not well trained so will take a bit to get everything sorted. There looks to be plenty of blocked rooms for them to shift people around on.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:56 PM, Firefly said:

My 8 night Brilliance cruise in June finally changed over to Indy...but they put my husband and I on one side of the ship and our minor children on the other...what a mess. Hoping my TA can get it all sorted out. 

Yep!  I had the same thing happen to clients.  They were able to put the back into connecting rooms just in time for us to find a better option for them with the KSF offer.  So 8 calls to get things all moved around to then move to one Ultra Spacious room for them!  🙂  They will get you are straightened out.  I think the redeployment team sometimes forget to look at notes or what clients had.  

35 minutes ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Yep!  I had the same thing happen to clients.  They were able to put the back into connecting rooms just in time for us to find a better option for them with the KSF offer.  So 8 calls to get things all moved around to then move to one Ultra Spacious room for them!  🙂  They will get you are straightened out.  I think the redeployment team sometimes forget to look at notes or what clients had.  

Were they trying to socially space you?  😆