Royal Caribbean Blog

Where does your handle come from?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well my name is a combination of my initials, year born and the name of the first gift my husband ever gave me. I met him in the 2nd grade, we got married after I graduated high school, and he brought

I'm as boring as they get over here. First initial, middle initial, last name. But on other forums you'll find me by the handle "Aralim" -- picked that up ages ago when I was on AOL and playing in a s

OMG!  Late to the party but I love this thread!  Thanks for starting it!  So cool hearing where everyone got their handles from, and answers to many that I have been wondering, well not @JLMoran's or

Posted Images

Mine is an evolution from my DH Aussies love nicknames so.when we first met 'Petal' which turned into 'Petulia' then shortened to 'Tule' which graduated to 'Big Tule' when I was HUGE when pregnant with my second child my first child DD picked up the catchy name and it has stuck ever since I used to cringe but now I accept it has a loving history and own it .079.gif.f465a3680f679f5461a7242184a6bf40.gif

Chalk mine up to not feeling very creative at the moment I created my account. It's one of the many nicknames my friends and family use for me. Usually on message boards/forums, I try to come up with a name that somehow ties in to the theme of the board -- so I really should've come up with something involving cruising. But, you know, other times, I like pulling out my all-time favorite...and now I wish I had.

"Landshark". That sounds like a creature longing for the sea, no? Well, when it's not delivering candygrams.

Image result for landshark gif