Blondie511

Rocking ship, smuggling soda, misc. topics...

Voom is very bad this week and we bought the most expensive surf and stream version.  All day long there has been a long long line to complain about it.  Very upset guests all over the ship.  Two hours to send a text and no emails being received at all some people.  The Voom lady says expect Voom to be as fast as a dial up service.  She offered no compensation, just apologies all day.  I said that I was going to post about our conversation on this site and she said sorry it is so slow ...

3 minutes ago, Blondie511 said:

Voom is very bad this week and we bought the most expensive surf and stream version.  All day long there has been a long long line to complain about it.  Very upset guests all over the ship.  Two hours to send a text and no emails being received at all some people.  The Voom lady says expect Voom to be as fast as a dial up service.  She offered no compensation, just apologies all day.  I said that I was going to post about our conversation on this site and she said sorry it is so slow ...

Thats what's upsetting to me about the way Royal Markets Voom.. True Voom is only found on Quantum class, Oasis class, Enchantment and Majesty.. Every other ship doesn't really have voom.. Its frustrating to me that Royal is allowed to call it voom but its the way it is.. Only expect good service on the above mentioned ships.. 

The big show this week is a tribute band to Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons.  Popped in and saw the second half of the show.  Definitely a show for senior citizens and the singers even joked about how old they were a bit.

B95F4630-F181-42C7-8FA0-0CA7D35B6CC7.jpeg

We have an inside room on the ninth floor room 9349.  Great location and pretty quiet.  Three of us in the room.  Hubby and I on the regular bed and 15 year old is in a pull down bed that drops down from the ceiling.  My son is literally over my head, so I have to slide out ducking down or I would hit my head.  Last cruise my son was on a couch that converted into a bed at night.

56837227-B7E9-4E02-B9AA-1CF9AF417B02.jpeg

42 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was going to say how much I loved the 4 Seasons...and then came the “senior citizens” comment.  😢😞

😉

I am 32 but an old soul.. I love the 4 seasons been listening to them since I was very little.. Also Jersey Boys is one of my favorite plays.. So not just for seniors lol

12 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was going to say how much I loved the 4 Seasons...and then came the “senior citizens” comment.  😢😞

😉

My first concert was Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at the Wisconsin State Fair 1972. BJ Thomas opened for them. 

I was in grade school, but to most, it still makes me old! 🤣

To all the youngsters out there remember this. Some day your music will be on the oldies station!

8 hours ago, Blondie511 said:

We have an inside room on the ninth floor room 9349.  Great location and pretty quiet.  Three of us in the room.  Hubby and I on the regular bed and 15 year old is in a pull down bed that drops down from the ceiling.  My son is literally over my head, so I have to slide out ducking down or I would hit my head.  Last cruise my son was on a couch that converted into a bed at night.

Thats the exact room we are in 😁