The Key Is Almost Fleet Wide

Today I Was Looking At The Cruise Planners for Harmony And Serenade And Found That The Key Is On Those Ships. Does Any One Else know What Other Ships In The Fleet Have It So I Can Add It To The List At the Bottom Of This Post.

Ships With The Key Program

Oasis Of The Seas  

Liberty Of The Seas

Harmony Of The Seas

Serenade Of The Seas 

Brilliance Of The Seas 

Mariner Of The Seas

Independence Of The Seas

Allure Of The Seas  

Navigator Of The Seas 

Adventure Of The Seas 

Symphony Of The Seas

Anthem Of The Seas  

Grandeur Of The Seas 

Ovation Of The Seas   

Explorer Of The Seas 

Freedom Of The Seas

Radiance Of The Seas   

Enchantment Of The Seas  

Jewel Of The Seas 

Voyager Of The Seas

Empress Of The Seas 

Rhapsody Of The Seas  

9 minutes ago, FlowBro Ty said:

Today I Was Looking At The Cruise Planners for Harmony And Serenade And Found That The Key Is On Those Ships. Does Any One Else know What Other Ships In The Fleet Have It So I Can Add It To The List At the Bottom Of This Post.

Ships With The Key Program

Oasis Of The Seas  

Liberty Of The Seas

Harmony Of The Seas

Serenade Of The Seas 

With a fleet of 22 ships I'm not sure 4 ships could consider "almost fleet wide".

1 hour ago, SAgirl76 said:

Independence of the Seas has The Key

Added To The List 

1 hour ago, Vagolferbob said:

Grandeur of the Seas has it for $19/day

Added

57 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Adventure, Symphony and Navigator all have it too.

Added To The Long List

57 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Anthem has it.

Ok Added To The List

38 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

Allure has it. 

Added

24 minutes ago, Want2cruisemore said:

Mariner and Brilliance have it.

Added

Just now, carlosalonsor said:

I don't mind. I was just responding to the original post. The updated post surely clarifies that indeed the Key is almost fleet wide. 

Yeah for sure. I hadn't seen it until this morning, so I was confused when I saw you mention 4 ships til I saw Ty updated it as people mentioned where it was available.  Thanks for having a good sense of humor with it:91_thumbsup:Never know these days.

I have the Key for my trip in April on Navigator. Very excited for the experience!

4 hours ago, BarbieBell said:

I found The Key offering on my upcoming transatlantic on the Oasis. I suppose it's a good deal in some ways, but as a Diamond Plus member it sounds like RCI is now selling our benefits to everyone. We earned our benefits by cruising and accumulating cruise points. 

It does sorta seem that way, doesn’t it ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...