Jump to content
cruiselife

Banned for Life for Jumping off 11th Deck

Recommended Posts

For anyone who saw the video of the man jumping off of the 11th deck on Symphony while docked in Nassau. He was kicked off of the ship and banned for life by Royal Caribbean along with his friends. On top of that it sounds like he injured himself in the process. Ouch...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2019/01/17/royal-caribbean-man-jumps-ship-stunt-gets-banned-life/2601514002/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In another article I saw about this dummy, this line appeared:

"In the videos, Kryachun expresses his disappointment with the cruise line."

HIS disappointment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SPS said:

Well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In another article I saw about this dummy, this line appeared:

"In the videos, Kryachun expresses his disappointment with the cruise line."

HIS disappointment?

i thought the same thing.    Sadly that seems to be the mentality of a large portion of our young adults these days.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cruiselife said:

For anyone who saw the video of the man jumping off of the 11th deck on Symphony while docked in Nassau. He was kicked off of the ship and banned for life by Royal Caribbean along with his friends. On top of that it sounds like he injured himself in the process. Ouch...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2019/01/17/royal-caribbean-man-jumps-ship-stunt-gets-banned-life/2601514002/

To be fair, we're all trying to think of new things to do while docked in Nassau..... :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Susie said:

Really stupid. How about the kids watch his stupid video and decide to do it? I hope Royal find some way to take legal action on this man. 😞

Yup.  Unleash the copycats and 1-uppers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hooked-on-cruising said:

The latest Darwin award recipient  

Only if he had died or broke his reproductive equipment.  And judging from how his legs were flailing and how he said he had trouble walking afterwards, the latter is very possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cruise ship companies do communicate with each other, especially their Security/Safety departments. Not doing so would be foolish. I have a feeling these clowns will find out they are banned from cruising altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Cruise ship companies do communicate with each other, especially their Security/Safety departments. Not doing so would be foolish. I have a feeling these clowns may find out they are banned from cruising altogether.

This was confirmed to us last week on Allure.

We were also told he couldn't walk for 3 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...