D Murphy

Deluxe Drink Package

Thanks for the responses...  the hard part is if I want to buy her a drink, how can I do it then?   Her card is linked to her own credit card, so if I want to get her a drink on me, then it won't work because of the drink package...   

Well, it is what it is. Hopefully I'll find the right bartender to help me.... anything beats the foot of snow that fell last night!  leaving tomorrow - on board Saturday... I can't wait!

42 minutes ago, jaadance30 said:

Thanks for the responses...  the hard part is if I want to buy her a drink, how can I do it then?   Her card is linked to her own credit card, so if I want to get her a drink on me, then it won't work because of the drink package...  

You can still buy drinks for other people if you have a drink package (and pay full price for that drink).  Just tell your bartender and they'll charge your account instead of ringing it up as a drink package drink.

If you both have a drink package, most of the bartenders will let you get two drinks if you bring them both Seapass cards, but they technically are only supposed to serve the actual cardholder, so YMMV.  The pool bars in particular are pretty lenient about that.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:17 AM, Matt said:

That appears to be the line these days.

i guess it is better than making you buy two deluxe packages, and only use one.   personally, i think the price is too high, which is why some people try working the system a bit.  i think they price it based on the lushiest of alcoholics overall consumption.  i dont want the package, but the wife does.  600 bucks...BAM.  the cruise was only 1000, so it is significant.