Keep checking Black Friday sales

Pattycruise

I went through all of my upcoming cruises (14 total) to check pricing and cancel/rebook for the Black Friday sales.  Today on FB someone posted Hideaway beach was 1/2 price for my March sailing. I had already adjusted that price (saving about $15 when the sale started).  I saved an additional $55 today.

Lesson learned.  Continue to check the BF sales!!

shoot. hideaway beach is down to $33.99 for our oasis february sailing.

if i didn’t want the opposite of that experience (beach club) with every fiber of my being, i would snatch that pass up so quick!!

each day i log in to see if the beach club and internet lowers but so far it’s held its pricing.

someone tag me if it goes down 😂😂

1 minute ago, asquared17 said:

hideaway beach is down to $33.99 for our oasis february sailing

It's $23.99 for my next 3 Wonder cruises (March, June, July). I wish I was interested as well.

That's not a typo btw, $10 less than what you wrote and is in the screen shot above your post.

1 hour ago, asquared17 said:

shoot. hideaway beach is down to $33.99 for our oasis february sailing.

if i didn’t want the opposite of that experience (beach club) with every fiber of my being, i would snatch that pass up so quick!!

each day i log in to see if the beach club and internet lowers but so far it’s held its pricing. someone tag me if it goes down 😂😂

Having had the privilege to experience the beach club “cheap “ during the restart I feel this is the time for “cheap” for Hideaway.  I’m doubtful we will experience such low prices in the following years.  At least now I can experience these prices and can say “been there done that” and decide if in the future I should even consider booking this again.

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

It's $23.99 for my next 3 Wonder cruises (March, June, July). I wish I was interested as well.

That's not a typo btw, $10 less than what you wrote and is in the screen shot above your post.

Next 3 Wonder cruises?? 😂 Sounds like you enjoyed Wonder as much as my wife and I. Can’t wait to get back on that ship in February.

12 minutes ago, Starrynight0154 said:

Next 3 Wonder cruises?? 😂 Sounds like you enjoyed Wonder as much as my wife and I. Can’t wait to get back on that ship in February.

We did love the ship but it's as much out of convenience. PC is only an hour drive for us and I refuse to drive to South Florida.

Had a great time on Allure last month but Wonder is currently my favorite ship.

I had some Royal Caribbean Visa points I redeemed for on board credit and was able to purchase some great excursions for my May 2024 sailing from the Black Friday sale. It took some doing though because Bank of America doesn't like to apply redeemed credits to a reservation until two weeks before sailing. The person from Crown and Anchor Society i spoke with was great and he called Bank of America and convinced them to give me my redeemed points now. I am grateful for his help because waiting until two weeks before sailing would mean I wouldn't have been able to book the black Friday sale excursions.  And all the good excursions would probably have been sold out. Does it make sense to anyone who has a Royal Caribbean Visa card why Bank of America doesn't like to give us our redeemed points to our reservation immediately? I'm just curious.

Just now, Janet Graves said:

Does it make sense to anyone who has a Royal Caribbean Visa card why Bank of America doesn't like to give us our redeemed points to our reservation immediately? I'm just curious.

As you discovered, you do have to call into BoA to have the credits applied immediately, but I've never had issues getting it done when I've called.

I grabbed the Hideaway Beach for my May cruise at $33.99.  It’s cheap enough that I can just pop over and check it out for a bit.  I also booked it at $38.99 for our Utopia cruise in September…for both my husband and myself.  If I’m not really psyched about it from my May visit I’ll have plenty of time to cancel the September one 😊.

Thanks @Pattycruise for pointing out the price drop!

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

We just canceled and rebooked for that price. $52.76 total.  Only ship in town in March? We will hit this first and still feel very good about wandering around the Island afterward. Yall keep in mind it's our first visit to Coco Cay. 😇

8 hours ago, Janet Graves said:

You call BoA directly to have them apply the credits? I thought Crown and Anchor society handled that. I will have to remember that next time. Thank you for telling me that. 

I just do it from the Rewards page on the BOA site.  My onboard credit always shows up within a couple of days even for sailings more than a year out.  I keep hearing bout this 2 week thing but it has not once been my experience and I've made 0 total phone calls