hoping to be reunited on harmony... (4.29.23-5.6.23 ~ harmony of the seas)

asquared17

You say fashion sense but those purple slides go with green, orange, grey and black items of clothing.....idk.....but I understand the need to buy multiple of the same things just not in different colors...  I think I'm weird.

@Pooch I say get rid of all the heels 👠 🤪  lol if we were meant to be tall we would have longer, sexier legs.

we’ve sailed away from puerto rico. i do love our cabin so very much, but i desperately miss the ocean. it would have to be the deal of lifetime (which this was) to get me away from my beloved ocean. 

i also feel like there was more noise bleed from the pool deck and central park (to be expected) than before. thankfully our neighbors are only on one side and seem rather quiet. 

but let me recap yesterday a bit with some pics; ST MAARTEN. 

our favorite!!! 

we got breakfast in the MDR; i got the breakfast burrito, sans chorizo, and J got the full breakfast; eggs, bacon, pancakes, hashbrowns. J said the pancakes were extremely cake like and too sweet - i asked her if they were like mcdonald’s pancakes and she informed me she’d never had mcdonald’s pancakes. 

i took a moment to properly mourn this sadness. 

now, i’m not saying mcdonald’s pancakes are the best in the world, but let’s be real. the time comes. when you want a consistent pancake… i have the fondest memories of mcdonald’s pancakes when i was little. maybe it’s nostalgia, but i have a soft spot for these pancakes. (…which i haven’t consumed in probably 20 years. don’t come for me 😂)

we saw the iguanas, and took the water taxi to the shops in philipsburg. then we marched over to the holland house and checked in — i had made the reservation last month — and they set us up in the front row. 

the heat was… a lot. there was a UV index of 12 at one point and even though our $25 offer came with 4 drinks of choices, we couldn’t even think about it until we’d eaten some food. because the festival was happening, there were items on special, which wound up being delicious!

J got the burger — which she had before and liked again — and i got the mahi fish tacos. 

when we first got there, the place was relatively quiet and at one point, a turtle popped up its head and swam beside me for a bit. 

i’m telling you, st. maarten is magic. 

we had a wonderful day, soaking up the sun (from under our umbrella), reading several books (me), listening to music (J), and just relaxing. we swam around and cooled off in the water and generally had a perfect day. 

one of the best parts was that my dad was watching the port cam which is mounted right above or next to the holland house. several times he caught us on camera 🥰

around 4, the beach became desolate and i feared i’d messed up ship time and we were going to miss our ferry back. we also still had to go to the longchamp store — and the carnival/festival was in FULL FORCE. 

sadly we got the tokens for the shower, rinsed off and traipsed through the hotel out the front entrance to walk a few doors down to longchamp… which was closed. rip mom. 

then we figured it was time to say goodbye and we boarded the water taxi back. 

we did get a nice pic with the back of the ship before boarding and then i went off in search of some tuna sandos to deconstruct. 

also there was blueberry cobbler which was… a grave disappointment. tasted like blueberry jam, all solid and weirdly textured. 

standby for a HECK of a lot of pics. 😅

IMG_3165.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3189.jpeg

IMG_3197.jpeg

IMG_3198.jpeg

IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_3204.jpeg

IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3214.jpeg

70475107126__34539233-29C3-4F97-9CC3-273CF7697F03.jpeg

IMG_3217.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

IMG_3229.jpeg

Oh I love fish tacos! And we loved St Maarten last year.  Walked from the ship to the beach area, grabbed loungers & umbrellas & chilled.  Then the woman in the chair next to hubby decided to take her top off and sunbathe ON HER BACK!!!  I thought the nude beaches were on the French side 😳

IMG_0888.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

Is the water taxi the only way to Holland House? McDonalds Pancakes drenched in maple syrup, wow. I haven't thought of them for years and years. If it was Micky D for breakfast I always opted for the pancakes! Funny!! Great pictures, the beach looks so inviting. 

I get missing the ocean views and balcony. I sailed one of the front suites on the Mariner, I enjoyed it and the views were awesome, but I must admit I missed being able to relax on my balcony. I think it was 1804, one and done with that cabin. 

29 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Oh I love fish tacos! And we loved St Maarten last year.  Walked from the ship to the beach area, grabbed loungers & umbrellas & chilled.  Then the woman in the chair next to hubby decided to take her top off and sunbathe ON HER BACK!!!  I thought the nude beaches were on the French side

omg 

also i zoomed in — the white HH umbrellas and padded loungers are right next to you guys!!

24 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Is the water taxi the only way to Holland House?

fastest way i think, otherwise you pay to take a real taxi and it’s a lengthier ride and more expensive from what i understand. it’s all open air and takes MAYBE 5 mins. i hate tenders but i will always take the st maarten water taxi. it’s great.  💚

26 minutes ago, Neesa said:

If it was Micky D for breakfast I always opted for the pancakes! Funny!! Great pictures, the beach looks so inviting. 

yes the pancakes!!!

the beach was fabulous. i wish i had taken a pic of our setup but i totally dropped the ball. 

we are at sabor now for dinner and i have a skinny jalepeno margarita and fresh guac. i am a happy girl. 

outfit pic (with pedicure no less 😂) and i’ve cleverly angled so you can’t see the worst of the rug burn from the fall. …for now. 

last pic is of carnival celebration in port with us today. so glad we are on royal… 😂

IMG_3245.jpeg

IMG_3253.jpeg

70484531935__A344B12A-6AFA-45A5-982F-2D53AFB79F8C.jpeg

IMG_3243.jpeg

It was only maybe a 10 minute walk from the ship & I take every opportunity to walk off cruise calories!  
M brother & nephew are flying out tomorrow.  Some of you will remember they missed the cruise last year because of bad weather.  Crossing my fingers & praying to God they (and we!) make it this time.

It is funny that this blog got highjacked by the shoe police.  LOL!  I am a New Balance Walking Shoe - and yes I have them in several colors.  I only wear good shoes when you have strapped me down and staple the shoes on my feet.  One year, I had to buy new sandals for a dress (something else I don't wear every often) I was wearing to a wedding. They are a nice pair of no-heal sandals in gold.  The following year, I had to buy new sandals for a dress that I was wearing to a wedding.  Yes, you guessed it, a nice pair of no-heal sandals in gold.  In fact they were identical.  The problem is I did not figure this out until I wore the second pair.  Can't return them.  Do you think I should hold on to one pair for when the first pair wears out?  I figure I will be long gone by that time. 

I am glad you are ok.  I too would ask for the tape and then put it on YouTube and wait for it to go viral.  Think of the money you can make. LOL!!  You should get something good out of it. I hope the rest of you vacation goes well. 

McDonalds and I are the same age.  I didn’t go to one until I was in high school as mom would never let us go.  Don’t think I’ve ever had their pancakes either.  It’s been many years since I’ve been to one.  God knows I eat plenty of unhealthy things but fast food is not one of them.

it’s 7:43pm and i am gratefully laying flat in my bed. 

we finished at sabor — had a very friendly and welcoming server — and walked over to the picture center. in an attempt NOT to recreate the chaos of the last time when we ordered the pics on the final night, we decided to ~consciously think about our picture selection and pickup. 

we will probably take pictures tomorrow night for formal night, but otherwise stick with the ones we got from outside the ship in st maarten. 💚

from there, we wandered down to deck 5 to follow up on my water package refund and to grab a spoon for tomorrow’s cold brew stirring.

and THEN we went to jamie’s for water.  the maitre d asked “are you here for dinner or for water?” 😅😂

i had only used one diamond voucher for the margarita (which i did not finish), so we were able to redeem for THREE acqua panna bottles. 

also i’ve failed you all; it’s ACQUA panna. not aqua, like aqua theater suite. 

and here i fancy myself writing a novel someday… good grief. 

some small backtracking; dinner was quite good — sabor was delicious and the guac was phenomenal. we actually filled up quite a bit on guac, which led to less room for actual food. J and i both got the fish tacos; the remoulade sauce was very good indeed and they gave you little dishes of cabbage/salad to put on top as well. we asked for extra limes to squeeze over and i incorporated more guac into mine. 

halfway through my first one, i realized i should have asked for corn tortillas, as i much prefer them. they are thinner and lighter; so if you prefer a corn tortilla, don’t be shy!! ask!!

the only miss for us was the queso fundido; it was heavier than we wanted and the flavor was just not quite to our liking. we made up for it with other delicious bites. 😎

of course we had to get the churros for dessert 💚

now, i am very sore all over and feeling pretty wiped out. 24 hours since the fall and i’m feeling it. i should probably ice my finger again too. 

they are doing jazz in the park til 10 — LOUDLY — so we will likely just be having a peaceful time until then.

IMG_3254.jpeg

IMG_3256.jpeg

IMG_3257.jpeg

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

It was only maybe a 10 minute walk from the ship

wow who knew?? 😊

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

M brother & nephew are flying out tomorrow.  Some of you will remember they missed the cruise last year because of bad weather.  Crossing my fingers & praying to God they (and we!) make it this time.

you are all going to have a FANTASTIC cruise!!!

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

+1 more for McDonalds pancakes.  For what they are, they can’t be beat.

amen 🙌🏻🙌🏻

1 hour ago, FireFishII said:

It is funny that this blog got highjacked by the shoe police.  LOL! 

wouldn’t be a liveblog of mine if we didn’t go off on glorious side tangents 😂😂😂 it’s half the fun!!

Do you think I should hold on to one pair for when the first pair wears out?  I figure I will be long gone by that time. 

okay don’t laugh but when we go to all day events, i always bring a backup pair of shoes to swap into. maybe your backup pair… just happens to be the SAME shoe 😂

I am glad you are ok.  I too would ask for the tape and then put it on YouTube and wait for it to go viral.  Think of the money you can make. LOL!!  You should get something good out of it. I hope the rest of you vacation goes well. 

omg 😂 i hope the rest of the trip goes more smoothly haha

54 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

I too have never had McDonald's pancakes, but now I feel the need to try them. I grew up in the 80's and 90's so I imagine I missed out here. #pancakeinfluencer 🥞

man, i’m gonna be in big trouble if they aren’t what they used to be 😂 i am enjoying catching up on your blog since you’ve returned home too 💚

26 minutes ago, Pooch said:

God knows I eat plenty of unhealthy things but fast food is not one of them.

this is definitely healthier 💚 sometimes i just have a craving for french fries and (wendy’s) nuggets. 😅😂

Sorry the queso fundido wasn’t good.  It is one of my very favorites…but I will say, without any wavering, that I make the best queso fundido on the planet.  One day it will be famous 🤣  The secret is the homemade chorizo….but I will say no more !

Im just glad that it’s back on the menu !  The last time we went to a Sabor, it wasn’t there.  I was devastated.   …but one of the servers found some and sent it to us at our restaurant the next night.  It was very sweet.

26 minutes ago, Pooch said:

How do meals at Sabor work?  There are several different categories.  Do you get one from each?  Is it a $ amount credit like Izumi?

we paid i think $24.99 pp prior to boarding — you get to order as much as you want (as far as i could tell). i had gone on oasis (i THINK??) before her amplification and found it so much fun to share all the plates and sides with our party of five. 

J and i are not over eaters/tend to be aware of when we reach our limits instead of blowing past them 😅😂 so i think sometimes the servers on board are bummed that we don’t clear our plate or that there are leftovers involved. our server tried to give us each a churro dessert and we had to beg him to let us share ONE between the two of us 😂

20 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Sorry the queso fundido wasn’t good.  It is one of my very favorites…but I will say, without any wavering, that I make the best queso fundido on the planet.  One day it will be famous

i would happily eat this!! 

we have a good place in jersey that makes excellent queso fundido as well, called the red cadillac. everything is phenomenal there!!

https://www.theredcadillacnj.com

it’s 8:10 and we’ve already been at the pool deck for a solid 25 minutes. 

today is our final sea day, as we are in coco cay tomorrow. i know the consensus about coco cay being the final day is very mixed here — and i completely understand — we actually enjoy it in the final day because it’s the perfect way to unwind and cap off a wonderful vacation. 

i woke up this morning and could almost fully straighten my finger!!! the rest of me, specifically my arms and shoulders, however… feels like it got thrown down a flight of stairs. 🙃

i also did not shy away from using said arms (though gingerly) yesterday and today. it almost feels like i went too aggressively at the gym. almost. 

typically, we are self carry luggage people, but i don’t think we will be able to do that this time around, unless i wake up magically restored tomorrow. …salt water is restorative, right?? 

sigh. 

the falling thing is truly inconvenient, especially considered how much luggage i bring with me…

our next cruise is booked for february 2024. it is the exact same ship (oasis) and itinerary as our december sailing this year but we wanted out of NJ in february more than we truly cared about anything else, so we just pulled the trigger. our TA was able to move us into group pricing, so we got a fairly good deal (just over $900 pp for an ocean balcony). if anything, we could always try to royal up for a JS. J will have finally made diamond by then, and i will be D+, so those specialty restaurants better get REAL comfortable seeing my face begging to use my vouchers for water 😂

it is currently hazy right now, which we both agreed is fine — yesterday in PR was HOT. we do not often sail in may for this reason 😅

i will venture down to park cafe in a bit to get my egg wraps (can’t really call them burritos as they are so tiny — which is fine!) and a yogurt. 

there is a scabbed sort of rug burn on my right knee that i’ve been putting vitamin E on and will likely sting like the dickens again when i out sunscreen on. 

but if these are my problems, and i’m in the sunshine, i think it is a life well lived 💚

ps: i love the pancake side convo 😂 i actually HAVE had a quarter pounder back in the day when i used to eat burgers but it’s been years now. 

IMG_3261.jpeg

14 hours ago, Neesa said:

Is the water taxi the only way to Holland House? McDonalds Pancakes drenched in maple syrup, wow. I haven't thought of them for years and years. If it was Micky D for breakfast I always opted for the pancakes! Funny!! Great pictures, the beach looks so inviting. 

I get missing the ocean views and balcony. I sailed one of the front suites on the Mariner, I enjoyed it and the views were awesome, but I must admit I missed being able to relax on my balcony. I think it was 1804, one and done with that cabin. 

I have been in 1854 and done also. Lots of space. I missed my balcony at night.

Okay I know all of you are fancy health nuts but I am a potato person and Mcdonalds fries are like a once-a-month thing for me. I am indifferent to the rest of the foods, I had the pancakes as a teenager and get it, but the fries man!!!!!

Comedy Central Eating GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

Also you will be sore but the more you use said sore limbs, the fast you will get right. Now I don't mean crazy overuse, but standard movements. I fell on my dominate hand and it is still sometimes sore over a week later, but I need to type, write and clicky clack on my devices. 

Thanks for the hack in regard to the water. Since I am prime on top of being D+ I don't often use all of my vouchers. Now I can. Wait I also just realized this was a Saturday-to-Saturday cruise, I was like why is she saying tomorrow is the last day????

23 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Okay I know all of you are fancy health nuts but I am a potato person and Mcdonalds fries are like a once-a-month thing for me. I am indifferent to the rest of the foods, I had the pancakes as a teenager and get it, but the fries man!!!!!

McD's fries are the BEST! Hubby and i disagree about Android v. iOS and McD's v. BK fries. If we're feeling crazy and do a drive through and he wins BK, I'm getting the onion rings there because their 🍟 are not worth the calories 🤢!

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

Also you will be sore but the more you use said sore limbs, the fast you will get right. 

too real, twin. 💚 part of me wonders if using sore limbs made it better or worse but if it speeds up the heeling process, i’m down to suffer. my legs/knees actually aren’t too sore - but we’ve been walking and i’ve been using them, so definitely something to consider. 

the most i’m using my arms is to push myself up the sun lounger at the moment 😂

if the pool wasn’t “soup” aka the term J and i refer to all pools on cruises because they are too warm, full of humans and god knows what else, i would actually try swimming. tomorrow i will swim at coco cay in the ocean.

hopefully without a shark this time 😳

Thanks for the hack in regard to the water.

hopefully we don’t ruin it by all getting waters 😆but like for real, RCI. stop it with this tru water nonsense please. 

im going to see if they have it in the MDR tonite so we can save a trip. im already running low on almond milk, so i need to “save” some at dinner tonite for coffee on saturday morning. i should have enough left for tomorrow. 

the endless liquid consumption; one woman’s beverage journey, an autobiography by me. 😆😂

Wait I also just realized this was a Saturday-to-Saturday cruise, I was like why is she saying tomorrow is the last day????

my dad usually starts saying “it’s over” on day 3. thankfully i refrained until last night 😂 i can’t remember the last time we did a sunday to sunday, to be honest. i am pretty sure one of the oasis cruises are, but unclear if they are both sunday loops.

the fries man!!!!!

amen 3x hozier style. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

56 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

McD's fries are the BEST!

agree. my runner up is wendys but mostly for convenience because i prefer their nuggets. BK… just no. 

Love the picture of the sun.  I have heard about the sun halo but never seen one myself.  

Now on to the french fries side bar: I used to LOVE McDee's fries.  But then they stop using beef tallow to fry their french fries in because some nut health complained about how unhealthy beef tallow was. They tried to add beef flavoring to the vegetable oil but then some vegetarians complained that their french fies were not considered vegan.  So, now they are just so-so.  This is a good thing because I can say NO to french fries.  Because it does not matter what you fry the potatoes in - it is still unhealthy. 

@asquared17 in regard to the soreness and stuff. I think about physical therapy. You let it do an appropriate amount of healing and then you work it, so it does not atrophy. I remember failing off the ramp at PDCC on one of my sailings and I jumped up so fast after embarrassment and went on. I did all my usual walking around and it wasn't until much later that I noticed the actual pain and bruises. But I definitely knew had I not walked a bit, it would have been worse. 

That sun halo is great.

We have a ton of sun in Chicago right now, but it has been less than 50 degrees so that brightness is all lies!!!! Lucky for me I am packing and heading out Saturday to Palm Springs. 

In fast food tangent, BK is the worst, their fries taste like cardboard. When Wendy's changed theirs, I was like you might beat McD's but they aren't consistent across the locations. Even without the original frying ingredients, McD's fries are consistent no matter where you are. That's also my issue with the WJ fries, they differ in cuts, saltiness and cooking so much they disappointed me on many occasions. 

I hate when the last day of cruise is in sight, even if the cruise hasn't been the best. 

8 hours ago, asquared17 said:

our next cruise is booked for february 2024. it is the exact same ship (oasis)

This time you will go before me! We sail Oasis in March 2024.

7 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I am a potato person and Mcdonalds fries are like a once-a-month thing for me.

Me too! I love anything potato, and I love McDonald's fries.

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

In fast food tangent, BK is the worst, their fries taste like cardboard.

+1 BK is the worst for everything. I won't even go there anymore.

4 hours ago, Robert M said:

ouring rain here for the past 7 days straight in Rochester NY so I have no clue what this sun thing is you mentioned lol

rip my friend. i hear things are not much improved in new jersey, though i am told the weather is supposed to improve for the weekend!

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I think about physical therapy. You let it do an appropriate amount of healing and then you work it, so it does not atrophy. I remember failing off the ramp at PDCC on one of my sailings and I jumped up so fast after embarrassment and went on. I did all my usual walking around and it wasn't until much later that I noticed the actual pain and bruises. But I definitely knew had I not walked a bit, it would have been worse. 

you are totally right. i like this illustration, too. it makes sense to me. i have been very (carefully) making sure i am using my arms to lift my body up the lounger and not shy about carrying things or trying to curl the front pieces of my hair (that was a real adventure last night, dear lord.) between that, the ice and the arnica that i am taking, i am actually feeling better. definitely not GREAT, but way better than this time yesterday, which seemed to be the absolute worst of it.

also... why do we keep falling? i swear i am not a klutz in real life???? just... cruise life, apparently??? rip us.

That sun halo is great.

when i tell you i wanted to just keep staring at it... even though you're not supposed to stare at the sun 😂 easily one of the top five coolest things i have ever seen in nature. so so pretty. the only rainbow i have seen better than that one is the one we had last time i was in st. maarten with my parents before we went on the bougie cruise. i'll add a pic of that after i finish this post, since i decided to be a grown up and type on my computer for once.

i also wanted to see if i COULD type, after your post with your hand and my finger. 😅

hate when the last day of cruise is in sight, even if the cruise hasn't been the best. 

me too. i even contemplated attempting to pack a bit today when we got hit with a rogue sunshower at the pool but i'm going to see if i can hold off til tomorrow. ugh. the last day. at least we have it stacked with coco cay and jamie's goodness.

other than The Fall, this cruise has probably been the smoothest of the three we've taken since the restart. at least we SLEPT this time around, dear lord. (i mean. minus that damn fire alarm on day one... seems like a lifetime ago.)

4 hours ago, FireFishII said:

Because it does not matter what you fry the potatoes in - it is still unhealthy. 

too real... except i LOVE french fries. i truly love them. 💚

49 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This time you will go before me! We sail Oasis in March 2024.

oh man we'll hit it twice for you, then!! once in december, we are in a JS and in february, we are in a balcony. prior to symphony, oasis was my favorite ship. this will be my third and fourth time on her, respectively. i know she is the oldest in the fleet, even with the revamp, but she will always hold a soft spot for me. 💚

tonight is formal night, and we are going to the MDR for our final night of MTD. i was going to wear the floral maxi that i had worn last time we were on harmony together, but it requires heels... and i am not putting those death traps back on. i plan on getting two apps (caesar salad and shrimp cocktail) and two entrees (the lobster and the pasta, even though it is not truffle, like it would be up in CK), and we will go to claim my free diamond picture after dinner.

we should probably ask someone to take our picture (a non-crew member) at some point, since all we have are pictures of food and scenery for this trip. J's mom asked, "will we ever get one of both of you?" and we realized we had dropped the ball there.

silly me forgot to put tonight's dress out on the balcony to let the sun/heat and humidity steam out some of the wrinkles. it was a rookie mistake. i have it hanging on the balcony now, in the hopes that some of it will loosen up. it's quite long but i'm going to be wearing flats and we will indeed be taking the elevator... no need to repeat the mayhem from two nights ago.

according to my account on royal caribbean, our next cruise is in a mere 220 days away. thankfully summer is coming, and it's beautiful where we live. that is making the cruise blues not quite so intense this time around.

i am now starving and should attempt to get ready for dinner. we will be making a pit stop for champagne again (and hopefully get to enjoy it this time around).

today was a good day. 💚

Ok my brother (or perhaps my nephew) has the worst luck in the world.  After last years flight catastrophe, I was confident all would be well this time.  Well, they made it all the way to the runway this time.  Then returned to the gate with mechanical problems.  Flight cancelled, nothing else available today 😡😡😡😡.  So now tomorrow we are flying separately from Boston (them) and Hartford (us) and meeting in Baltimore for the flight to FLL.  Am I a terrible sister to worry about them jinxing our flight?!?!!

27 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Ok my brother (or perhaps my nephew) has the worst luck in the world.  After last years flight catastrophe, I was confident all would be well this time.  Well, they made it all the way to the runway this time.  Then returned to the gate with mechanical problems.  Flight cancelled, nothing else available today 😡😡😡😡.  So now tomorrow we are flying separately from Boston (them) and Hartford (us) and meeting in Baltimore for the flight to FLL.  Am I a terrible sister to worry about them jinxing our flight?!?!!

omg @Pooch!!

it sounds like you guys are experiencing the thursday curse. 

i purposely HAVE NOT DISCUSSED THIS on the forum. mostly because every time i explain this to someone, they are suddenly inflicted with it/realize it is very real indeed. 

basically for me, thursdays are worse than mondays. everything terrible happens on a thursday. every thing that can go wrong — DOES. and there is never any rhyme or reason to it. 

anyone who has ever read the hitchhikers guide to galaxy, knows this all too well. there’s a scene where his friend comes to tell him that earth is about to be destroyed - and the guy goes, “it must be thursday. i could never get the hang of thursdays.”

it’s like the universe wants to punish us for friday to come!!!

…also, i am now sorry. because you’ve all been made aware of the curse. 

stay woke, fam. 💚

IMG_8828.gif